not a bad day indeed

• daytondreyfuss
      daytondreyfuss
      Bronze
      hey friends i went to william hill as soon as my quiz dollars were available i didnt find the site very exciting at first so i turned off the computer and took a breather for bout an hour and made a concious decision too play(silly but also try to not kill my entire bankroll off(otherwise this defeats the purpose of learning the pokerstrategy)
      so any ways i returned to the table and in less than an hours time my $50.00 got turned into $5000.00(no word of a lie too)
      so thanks pokerstrategy
      but perhaps there does need to be more indepth details of what you are entitled to do with your bankroll and if they are already there then the all these conditions should be the first thing you see instead of $50 free starting capital (but i didnt mind it though was just trying to indicate on how to make your site jut that lil bit more betterer lol

cheers

ah maybe no one will believe this but yo forgot to ask the questio of how i did it
      and the answer is i stopped playing holdem cos of all them boring ass donkies that would rather sit there and watch the clock tick all f.n day perhaps i maybe able to recover a screen shot or something will post it tommorow if i can
  • 11 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      show the graph or it didnt happen.

[ ] BRM

congrats though
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      haahaaaha il pretend to bliv u
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I'll believe you because it's Easter, but really i don't.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Loved it when one of my CS buds turned $50 into $800 in the matter of hours, only to lose the whole amount the same day.

Sound BRM is sound.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
    • daytondreyfuss
      daytondreyfuss
      Bronze
      i guess i shoudve mentioned that in my post too cos thats exactly what happened to me aswell :( but who cares afterall it was a free 50 anyways
      but deep down i so really care :(
    • boxface
      boxface
      Bronze
      Wow it stinks of bullsh!t in here...
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection

In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Also, you do realise that making that much money would mean your PS status will change as soon as the points get updated, right? Because, you know, if it doesn't, your story may lose a little bit of credibility. Just a little bit.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Also, you do realise that making that much money would mean your PS status will change as soon as the points get updated, right? Because, you know, if it doesn't, your story may lose a little bit of credibility. Just a little bit.
      um im not sure if his story could lose any more credibility
    • reflex18
      reflex18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection

In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)
      I think in those limits in so short time is impossible to make such us money.
      But just are only my thoughts.