Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $9,64
      Hero:
      $9,49

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , K:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, SB folds, BB raises to $0,80, Hero calls $0,55.

Flop: ($1,65) 2:diamond: , K:spade: , T:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($3,65) 5:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $2,05, Hero calls $2,05.

River: ($7,75) Q:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $5,79 (All-In), Hero calls $5,64 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $19,03

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows чифт попове (Ad Kd)
      BB shows стрейт до асо (As Jh)

BB wins with стрейт до асо (As Jh)

didn't want to iso against his top range pre ,
      with TPTK in 3bet pot I was inclined to stack off and didn't raised to keep his bluffs in.
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: If he is doing the 3bets light then I'd basically just 4bet here and go broke against him.
      Postflop: Do you think he is capable of 3barrel bluffing? What's his CBet flop & turn? And as well if you see that he has W$SD 78% this means he usually has a very strong hand there. Therefore I am just inclined to fold it on river, we don't beat anything than bluff and wouldn't really even expect that guy to be able to do it without reads.

Add to full stack. :)

Best regards.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi, I have a question; why not raise turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      Hi, I have a question; why not raise turn?
      The problem is that when he is such a straight forward player and is winning most of the showdowns that means he is very picky with what he is going to showdown. Therefore I don't really see how he would be able to Call it on turn with a lot worse. I would rather Call it and then maybe even get called from some QQ/JJ on river when he checks to us and we can safely ship it since he would shove all the better hands and most likely worse Check/Call or Check/Fold.
    • hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      Well the thing is that I can't use HUD while playing and I hadn't very specific and accurate reads or info about this guy .

So should I raised the turn without the info provided by the stats - maybe yes - 5 :club: doesn't change anything and he should be thinking that I would call again -he would make me fold only QQ , JJ , TJ-TA from my range of calling ( I'm not even sure that I would call with T on flop ) , so that hands are really not much and I don't see how he would bluff me for that reason again except if he is tiltet or desperate . So I consider this bet as one for value and I think that he was going to call if I raised ( again without the info from the HUD )
      Is my logic right ?
      If he played bet for value / fold , would that be rasonable ?

Anyway he showed A:J: and I was amazed that he did that semibluff on the turn . He really must know that I wouldn't fold much and I consider this as unreasonable bluff . Am I right ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well the thing is that I can't use HUD while playing and I hadn't very specific and accurate reads or info about this guy .

Why is that? :( Maybe we can figure out the problem or I can help you to set it up?

If he played bet for value / fold , would that be rasonable ?

He could still basically try some GS type of hands there and of course even some JJ/QQ type of hands which might are ready to fold.

Anyway he showed A:sJ and I was amazed that he did that semibluff on the turn . He really must know that I wouldn't fold much and I consider this as unreasonable bluff . Am I right ?

He maybe did put you on some weak hands as you mentioned earlier and wanted to make them to fold while he still had few outs and which somehow did come. :D And with such an AF I wouldn't be even surprised that he is capable of doing that. Likely has as well big CBet flop & turn value.
    • hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      Ok thank you for the analysis

Why is that? Maybe we can figure out the problem or I can help you to set it up?

Nope just my PC sux xD .Until I can buy new one/upgrade this , I will continue playing on 4 tables concentrating more and taking more notes and if I have troubles with someone I will look at his stats after the sessions .)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by hohoho321
      Ok thank you for the analysis

Why is that? Maybe we can figure out the problem or I can help you to set it up?

Nope just my PC sux xD .Until I can buy new one/upgrade this , I will continue playing on 4 tables concentrating more and taking more notes and if I have troubles with someone I will look at his stats after the sessions .)
      Oh okey, I understand. Maybe even it's better for the beginning to play without stats and try to concentrate more on the opponent. Good luck with it.