Stacks:
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($4.88)
      CO ($8.29)
      BTN ($5)
      SB ($5.65)
      BB ($9.98)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is BB 3:spade: 3:diamond:
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, CO raises to $0.15, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, bman2010 calls $0.10

Flop: 4:heart: 7:spade: K:spade: ($0.47, 3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks

Turn: K:heart: ($0.47, 3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.05, CO calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG+1 folds, CO raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $1.61, bluff2pwn calls $0.71

River: 2:diamond: ($3.74, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

UTG+1: passive fish who really likes to limp/call preflop, folds to c-bet a lot.
      CO: very aggressive and quite loose player. Not a fish though, he made some good plays at the table.

Preflop: nothing to say.

Flop: totally missed in a 3way pot, playing check-fold.

Turn: after they both checked the flop I am pretty sure they don't have anything and turn card is one which doesn't change anything. UTG+1 now minbets which he does from time to time and always folds to a raise. Interestingly, very aggressive CO just calls the minbet so I can assume he has some outs and wants to see the river so I decide to steal the pot here. Now UTG+1 folds as expected and CO raises me which is natural for his aggressive style (he would definitely be capable of bluffing here) and knowing that I would play to steal here. So i decide to raise again to make him fold. Surprisingly he calls me which makes me put him exclusively on a draw, maybe 56 of hearts of Ax hearts or something like that as he might think I have Kx here and calls for implied odds.

River: River is blank so I decide to play c/c to induce further bluff from my opponent. Call was not neccessary here, but I would have called a normal sized bet here on river.

Please comment on my thinking process and play here, I'm really interested to hear about this hand.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LudiCoka,

Good to see old members posting again their hands! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Basically you can't represent much there with your Check/Raise on turn since I guess even with Kx you would rather donk to protect from any draw on flop. Therefore rather Donk/Fold the turn if you want to do anything at all. Otherwise Raise/Fold, no way I am going to 4bet there anymore. Way too overplayed on those limits.

Best regards.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Final Pot: $3.74
      Hero shows
      3:spade: 3:diamond:
      CO shows
      A:heart: 2:heart:

Hero wins $3.50 (net +$1.69)

UTG+1 lost $0.20
      CO lost $1.76

Thanks.

Here's the rezults for interested ones
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      Final Pot: $3.74
      Hero shows
      3:spade: 3:diamond:
      CO shows
      A:heart: 2:heart:

Hero wins $3.50 (net +$1.69)

UTG+1 lost $0.20
      CO lost $1.76

Thanks.

Here's the rezults for interested ones
      Only reasonable hand and as well without knowing the opponent better I don't like it and rather say in long run you wont play that profitable it. Rather donk it and then reevaluate it where you stand with your hand. And of course if you even are going to raise then do it properly not that kind of min-raise which is just the worst play of all here. :D
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      You got it wrong... I posted the hand because I was unsure. I like your reasoning and won't do the same mistake again. Results are there just because I sometimes read hand evaluations and would really like to know what opponent had but it simply isn't there, I don't want the reader of this to experience the same.

As for knowing the opponent - I played 1800 hands with him but nevertheless considering the limits I currently play it is definitely overplaying a hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      You got it wrong... I posted the hand because I was unsure. I like your reasoning and won't do the same mistake again. Results are there just because I sometimes read hand evaluations and would really like to know what opponent had but it simply isn't there, I don't want the reader of this to experience the same.

As for knowing the opponent - I played 1800 hands with him but nevertheless considering the limits I currently play it is definitely overplaying a hand.
      Yep but you doing good analyze. :) Keep going the good work and we will try to help to fix your leaks.