Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: $2.34
      UTG: $2.02
      CO: $10.88
      BTN: $1.85
      Hero (SB): $1.92

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:club: Q:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.26, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold

Flop: ($0.60, 2 players) 3:heart: 3:club: A:heart:
      Hero bets $0.42, CO raises to $10.62 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.24 and is all-in

Turn: ($3.92, 2 players) 6:heart:

River: ($3.92, 2 players) Q:spade:

not much but (10) 60/60/1
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Not much you can do there, he may easily even shove there with flushdrwas sometimes depending on the opponent and as well could easily be even capable of shipping there worse Ax. Therefore I am as well going broke while I decided to squeeze, no way I am folding postflop. What did he have then?

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      K3s...I was surprised, he was a fishy player... few hands later I got even when he rr me and I shoved all in with AQs. He called with KJo
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      could u visit this link: http://pl.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=164354
      and analyze this graph and my stats? Is it possible? I will be glad if u don't mind...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      could u visit this link: http://pl.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=164354
      and analyze this graph and my stats? Is it possible? I will be glad if u don't mind...
      It will take a lot time to go for a deeper analyze here but it seems that you are doing perfectly fine with the play you are playing. So just keep it going.

I could give you few tips like: that you might meet soon a downswing since it seems that you have been running very good according to the W$SD so don't get that tilty that you can't play anymore or anything just keep playing and try to improve.

And of course for deeper analyze with such amount of hands there is not much you can do. 20k in online poker ain't that much to find out your big leaks.

Maybe you could add few Check/Raises into your play, since at the moment it seems that you ain't Check/Raising at all, only with the nuts. Could try maybe at some spots fine good opponents you can Check/Raise with some draws or any good board like T62 or whatsoever which is dry.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      thanks for analyzed it. I think I play to much hands. As u noticed I play also 6 max table so game in this tables is more aggressive and more hands are played (as u of course know) so it influences to my game in FR... so I wanna tighten my preflop hand...
      maybe I'm going well in NL2 but in NL5 I've lost 45$ so far and I don't know why... what's going on? Maybe few buyins I lost for my stupid mistakes. I can exclude tilt because mindset is very good my side so I start wondering where is problem in my game in NL5. So far I've played ~13.000 hands. Could u analyze hands in NL5? I will pay for this... but tell me who much do u want..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      thanks for analyzed it. I think I play to much hands. As u noticed I play also 6 max table so game in this tables is more aggressive and more hands are played (as u of course know) so it influences to my game in FR... so I wanna tighten my preflop hand...
      maybe I'm going well in NL2 but in NL5 I've lost 45$ so far and I don't know why... what's going on? Maybe few buyins I lost for my stupid mistakes. I can exclude tilt because mindset is very good my side so I start wondering where is problem in my game in NL5. So far I've played ~13.000 hands. Could u analyze hands in NL5? I will pay for this... but tell me who much do u want..
      As I commented that you might face a downswing and that could easily be the case. But just contact me via PokerStrategy Community and I might give few tips even for free. Would be better to talk about it in skype or there or something similar.