A Question

• viirus911
      viirus911
      Bronze
      Hey!

i had received a ticket, that they could not send me the 50 dollar bonus because i did not use the bonus code when i registered. dam me, did not see that part when i registered,

now they told me to register on anther platform to get the 50dollar bonus, but i really really want to play in full tilt, is there any possibilities to get the 50 dollar bonus on full tilt ?

maybe i could make another account there, because my account there is not money account yet, so i can make another with my information, and cancel the user where i forgot to put the bonus code, or can you give me another opportunity or solution ?

Best regards,
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi viirus911,

Unfortunately it's impossible. You're not allowed to have double accounts on Full Tilt. Please register with one of our other partners: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • viirus911
      viirus911
      Bronze
      but maybe if i contact the full tilt team and tell them to close my account .

and maybe someone of the team could add me to msn or something so we could communicate faster, or no if my solution is not acceptable .
      my msn is my email i used in pokerstrategy
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if Full Tilt can accept it. Please get back to us when you hear from Full Tilt.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • viirus911
      viirus911
      Bronze
      i contacted to the team of fulltilt and im waiting the answer, i asked them if i could get the account closed to make a new one, or they could add the bonus code to my account themselves.

i will take contact as soon as they reply me.

Best Regards,
    • viirus911
      viirus911
      Bronze
      hey again well, i got a reply from them, they said that they had put my file on a further consideration and they are thinking what to do, but they said that they can not add the bonus to an already existing account, so maybe they are closing my old account, so i could make a new one,

I think ill get a new answer tomorrow,
      patience-patience

Best regards,
      Aide
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Alright. Since you wish to play on Full Tilt, you must have a little patience. ;) Hope you'll hear good news from them soon.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • viirus911
      viirus911
      Bronze
      Hmm, the problem is going to solve soon, im now communicating with pokerstrategy on email and i think you can close the thread

thanks,

Best regards,
      Aide