Clearing PS FDB + scoop?

• acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      Hello.

I was wondering if it was possible to have the two of them (First deposit bonus and SCOOP reload) clear-able at the same time (both active). I still haven't used up my 2 simple FDs, hence I am unsure whether utilizing scoop reload bonus will be of any real value by itself or should I just deposit and hope for them two to be clear-able at once OR maybe ignore the offer whatsoever.
  • 3 replies
    • ashparagon
      ashparagon
      Bronze
      of course you can't clear both at the same time. U'll have to clear the first deposit bonus first before clearing the scoop reload. Well you can still utilize the scoop reload bonus if you think you can clear both of them within the expiry time span. IMO pokerstars don't often have reload bonus so make use of it while you can.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ashparagon
      of course you can't clear both at the same time. U'll have to clear the first deposit bonus first before clearing the scoop reload. Well you can still utilize the scoop reload bonus if you think you can clear both of them within the expiry time span. IMO pokerstars don't often have reload bonus so make use of it while you can.
      +1

they have like 1 reload bonus per year and it sux like 25 up to 150 but now its 50% up to 200 which is probably biggest reload bonus stars have had by far now.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      All that said, unless you are a really high volume player you won't be able to clear FD bonus and reload bonus until may 31st. Well unless you deposit small 2 times and then big for the reload, but imo the FD bonus is much better, also more time to clear, so I'd say you should be clearing that.