FT - bit more info on withdrawals

• evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      not sure if anyone is interested but i received the below email from FT with respect to my withdrawal. Also received it after less then 24 hours. - not sure why people have an issue with FT customer service.

Anyway judging by this its just going to take time to get our monies.

Hello xxxxx, Thank you for your query. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in processing your withdrawal request. I'm afraid we are unable to provide an exact processing timeframe at this time. We understand the importance of receiving your funds in a timely manner and are working as a priority to minimise these delays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Regards, YukoFull Tilt Poker Support

Original Message Follows
      Name: xxxxxx Player ID: evertonroar Brand: com Query:Can you please advise on the status of my withdrawal? I understand with the current circumstances that withdrawals will take much longer than usual. however it has been 8 days now. If this is just a delay due to black Friday thats fine, however i would like some confirmation that there is no problem with my withdrawal.
  • 8 replies
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      i withdrew around 5k from fulltilt as soon as the news broke, it appeared in my account 1 week later (withdrawel to visa)

p.s. it took a full working week
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Yes they obviously send the same message to everyone

Hello,

Thank you for your response to Full Tilt Poker Support.
      We're sorry your withdrawal request hasn't been processed yet. We're experiencing slightly longer processing times due to a high volume of transaction requests.
      Our cashiers complete transactions in the order they are received, and your request should be processed shortly.
      We appreciate your continued patience, and if you have any questions, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards,
      Full Tilt Poker Support<

Waiting for 500$ only...(instadebit, it's been a week since I try to withdraw it, it's been processing for the longest time now!)
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      I've been waiting on my withdrawal to process for 11 days now :)
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i cashed out via bank account after black friday. in 4 days money were in.and the request was on saturday night so it was like 2-3 working days
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      find someone in the 2p2 p2p transfer thread and swap for stars og party $. then cash out from there
      ????
      profit
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Got my withdrawal peeepz
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      grats steve. when did you request cashout?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      find someone in the 2p2 p2p transfer thread and swap for stars og party $. then cash out from there
      ????
      profit
      wont work cos i have already made the withdrawal, so the money is not in my account.