This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What to play?

• SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      I like playing with 250BB stacks, and my roll is at $60 at the moment.
      I'm an above average player at the $3.25 6-max turbos (I can play 1-2 at a time), but I like playing cash games more (I can play 4-6 at a time). I'm playing PLO2, but first of all, its aggressive BRM (I had $100 earlier, sent $20 to a friend, and lost three stacks getting sucked out).
      I was a winning player up to FL0.1/0.2 and at NL2 (but got bored).

Should I stick to PLO2? SNGs ($3 are lowest 6-max)?
      And if PLO2, should I be playing with 100 BB instead?
      Thought about it when I clicked Cashier and saw I had 2/3 of my roll on the tables xD

oh, I play on Stars =)
  • 3 replies
    • seasonsofchange
      seasonsofchange
      Bronze
      With that BR you can't probably multitable. If you were to have a bad day and make bad decisions you would risk a big amount of your BR. Rather play 1 table and focus. Or you could play FL.
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Yeah, will play a few less tables and keep more notes.
      Time to restart the original PS starter capital experience :)
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      I don't think multitabling affects BRM. If you are going to have 10K hand downswing, it lasts 10K hands. If you play 1 table, it takes a long time. If you play 4 tables, it takes just a quarter of that.

It doesn't make a difference if you play 1000K hands a day with one table, or with 4 tables. The risk is totally same. If you play those 4 tables as good as that one.