This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 KJs IP

• jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB:
      $76.08
      BB:
      $52.22
      MP2 (Hero):
      $23.90
      MP3:
      $21.19
      CO:
      $35.11

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, K.
      Hero raises to $1.00, 2 folds, BU calls $1.00, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.35) J, Q, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.35) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($11.35) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $11.35.

Villain-unknown.My plan is to play c/c 3 streets as i see the spot as wa/wb.Would it be better to cbet and how do I take it from there?
  • 5 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I would cbet this board and probably c/c turn, and if he check behind turn I would bet river because villain will be confused by this line and we will get some calls by lower pp's.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      interesting line and I think it is fine, if you afraid to get raised on the flop.
      Looks a lot like AK,s o he may easily go 3 streets for value smt like TT or try top bluff you out some random air
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jozata,

Don't like the line at all, why are you going for a Check/Call while you even don't know the hand. You were PFA so basically just bet the flop and turn for value and a lot of smaller PPs might call and maybe even draws.

Best regards.
    • jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Guys,thank you all for the advice but I am getting kind of confused when 3 people tell me a different thing :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by jozata
      Guys,thank you all for the advice but I am getting kind of confused when 3 people tell me a different thing :)
      Poker is confusing. :D But without reads I'd basically bet myself. Against agros/maniacs you can sometimes consider taking something like Check/Call or whatsoever when you are scared to get raised but not against unknown. :)