$25.80
      BU:
      $17.20
      SB (Hero):
      $34.34
      BB:
      $26.92

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, 9.
      3 folds, BU calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, BB folds, BU calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.75) J, 7, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.80, BU calls $1.80.

Turn: ($6.35) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, BU calls $4.00.

River: ($14.35) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50.

Final Pot: $27.35.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, jacks and fives(Jh 9s).
      BU shows two pairs, kings and fives(Kh Ks).

BU wins with two pairs, kings and fives(Kh Ks).

Villain-total fish.limp/calls any two;completely out of line;loose call downs post flop.I isoraise him OOP as I think that I should be ahead of his range and I can outplay him post flop.I bet flop/turn for value and c/c river to let him bluff his busted straight/flush draws and I expect him to value to also bet worse pocket pairs and 7x.Am I overplaying my hand here?
  • 3 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I think post flop is fine but I would like to iso him with bigger cards Kx, Ax.
      It's not a too good idea to isolate too much against him because he is calling you down so much.
      If he is not folding postflop where do you expect to make your money when you don't hit?

So if I were you I would not isolate too much against him but play hands with which I can expect to be able to extract value postflop
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer just calling pf with J9, since being oop that hand isn´t the best option and you´re likely not dominate too often his hands
      Postflop is standard
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jozata,

Preflop: Basically the raising ain't the greatest idea against fish while we as well are OOP. Therefore I'd rather prefer to fold the hand or limp in and play for the nuts.

As played
      Flop: Basically I'd CBet bigger here vs fish like at least $2.
      Turn: Bigger bet here as well ~$5 to get value from any kind of draws and worse.
      River: And against his stack I'd basically just Check/Fold it here. Calling fish doesn't mean that he is as well aggressive. Usually such players are rather passive and don't really make bluffs with missed draws or whatsoever. Against some full stacks you could consider like block-bet/fold but not against his stack.

Best regards.