Neteller Problems

• onlygood1
      onlygood1
      Basic
      Hi Ive made cash out from stars on neteller but now my problem is that my money is stuck there, they have frozen my account because i transfered to much for express account(50.000$)its said that i have to mail them documents for upgrade into extended account..ok i mailed them phone bill and id copy.they need 3 days to check the documents then they said that they dont accept phone bill as a address verification document?!?!?! ok i resend them id copy and BANK STATMENT, again they need 3 days to answer and they again send me the same email like before that they cant accept phone bill as a address verification document, realy wtf, i cant reach them on the phone, they need 3 days to answer an email, i dont know what to do i really need help here.
      I think they hold money on purpose...thi is the scam..be awere of neteller...
  • 11 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      you mean you got a reply when you sent your ID docs? your one up on me. 9 days and counting neteller
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      how do you make that money and can't upgrade to extended? wth

ok, you send documents, I don't know if in your country there are phone vertification, not only documents.
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      sick.
      I send them documents and i wait cca 15 days and nothing hapens.
      Why they need so long i dunno.
    • RemyAlleenOpDeWereld
      RemyAlleenOpDeWereld
      Silver
      Took me 40 days!
    • onlygood1
      onlygood1
      Basic
      i am still sending them documents i tink its 4 times now, just complete bs. they insult our intelects....and this is a comlete scam so be aware of that company....they hold our money and they do buisness with it and then they eventually give it back to you. they took my money for a month without interests and then i will pay them interestes and comissions to withdraw it......f criminals.....dont use neteller!!!!!!!
    • AndrewNETELLER
      AndrewNETELLER
      Basic
      Requiring these documents is not a scam, it's a requirement that comes with our FSA regulation. We have to confirm the identity of our customers in order to better protect both your money and our company. We need to be sure that only you are using your money--yes, that includes us. NETELLER never uses the money in your account.

Just follow the instructions on our FAQ as to what documents to submit, how to make sure they're accepted and how to arrange a phone verification and we'll get your account upgraded as fast as we can.

If you have any questions, or feel you've been waiting too long for a reply, please visit our support page at help.neteller.com and fill out a contact form so our support team can help you.
    • GailneyMill
      GailneyMill
      Global
      I go through a similar situation every time I wire funds to Neteller from my bank. Although Neteller supplies a IBAN code it doesn't and instead of the wire costing me $30AUD it ends up being $60AUD by the time it hits Neteller. Neteller was reimburses me the $23.50US for each wire. Though for 3 of these I got zip. I complained and I've just got the last one paid back. Sent another today so hopefully I'll get the $23.50US back for that too.

[edited by purplefizz: spam links removed]
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

How are you all getting along with sending documents and dealing with the issues?
      Can you please give me an update and let me know if we can help in any way :(

Ingrid
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      Hi everyone..
      I have made a cashout of $100 using the neteller option in ftp cashier.
      It is usually credited immediately into my ewallet but 4 some reason they say there is problems with processing times and that I would get the money within 24-48hrs. It has been almost 70hrs and there is still no $100 money in my neteller account? Full tilt said they are experiencing problems processing and i see the casout is still in proccessing in cashier? how long am I going to wait? Should I make arrangents for other cashout methods in future??? X(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi supergaijin

I have removed your post as p2p money transfer/exchange are not allowed on the forums.

Best regards

Thazar
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      My bad! Sorry thazar