retracking titan to ps = $$

• Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      hi,

i already had a titan account before i joined ps.

had it retracked some time ago.

for those who are in the same situation: a pleasant suprise may awaiten you.

last week i made $100 deposit to enjoy their reload bonus

yesterday i received a mail from titan that my account had been credited with $46.90 as part of their First Deposit Bonus.

They added a note that this bonys is unique to players from PokerStrategy and is manually released on Mondays and Thursdays.

I was not aware of that because i had enjoyed a deposit bonus when originally signing up wiht titan and did not expect one after retracking my account.

as it is a 200% bonus i will still receive a further $150

down side: the full First Depositor Bonus is a 200% Bonus up to $600 max
      when i informed if i could make an additional deposit to enjoy the full bonus i got a negative answer as it is a one time thing only :(

all in all a pleasant suprise. so people who are in a similar situation and play a bit: make a full deposit.
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Nice to hear that. But nothing surprising here. ;)

When your Titan account has been retracked to us, it is considered as a new account. Therefore you can benefit from our First Deposit Bonus, even if you made deposit before. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      still wish i had known before ;-)
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56

When your Titan account has been retracked to us, it is considered as a new account. Therefore you can benefit from our First Deposit Bonus, even if you made deposit before. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
      Only once or with every reload ?
    • Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      only once, so make sure u deposit the maximum

after that they have a regular reload bonus
    • pmania
      pmania
      Bronze
      Hi, I am going to make a deposit now with XXX. Firstly for the 1 point I need to make for the freerolls, I missed the $5k one. Hope it will be back at the end of the month, or even something better.

Titan gives you some tournament tokens, 3 or 4 orso. But can you ask for a nice tournament token, not something with alot of players and only 1 place payed ?
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      Hi,
      I have an account at ftp and have enjoyed the first deposit bonus, but that was before i became a member on PS. Does this mean I can get my ftp account retracked to PS and thereby enjóy another first deposit bonus at fulltilt?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi alland!

Unfortunately that's not possible at Full Tilt.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81