This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

retracking titan to ps = $$

• Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      hi,

i already had a titan account before i joined ps.

had it retracked some time ago.

for those who are in the same situation: a pleasant suprise may awaiten you.

last week i made $100 deposit to enjoy their reload bonus

yesterday i received a mail from titan that my account had been credited with $46.90 as part of their First Deposit Bonus.

They added a note that this bonys is unique to players from PokerStrategy and is manually released on Mondays and Thursdays.

I was not aware of that because i had enjoyed a deposit bonus when originally signing up wiht titan and did not expect one after retracking my account.

as it is a 200% bonus i will still receive a further $150

down side: the full First Depositor Bonus is a 200% Bonus up to $600 max
      when i informed if i could make an additional deposit to enjoy the full bonus i got a negative answer as it is a one time thing only :(

all in all a pleasant suprise. so people who are in a similar situation and play a bit: make a full deposit.
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Nice to hear that. But nothing surprising here. ;)

When your Titan account has been retracked to us, it is considered as a new account. Therefore you can benefit from our First Deposit Bonus, even if you made deposit before. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      still wish i had known before ;-)
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56

When your Titan account has been retracked to us, it is considered as a new account. Therefore you can benefit from our First Deposit Bonus, even if you made deposit before. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
      Only once or with every reload ?
    • Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      only once, so make sure u deposit the maximum

after that they have a regular reload bonus
    • pmania
      pmania
      Bronze
      Hi, I am going to make a deposit now with XXX. Firstly for the 1 point I need to make for the freerolls, I missed the $5k one. Hope it will be back at the end of the month, or even something better.

Titan gives you some tournament tokens, 3 or 4 orso. But can you ask for a nice tournament token, not something with alot of players and only 1 place payed ?
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      Hi,
      I have an account at ftp and have enjoyed the first deposit bonus, but that was before i became a member on PS. Does this mean I can get my ftp account retracked to PS and thereby enjóy another first deposit bonus at fulltilt?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi alland!

Unfortunately that's not possible at Full Tilt.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81