бонус кто получил а кто нет и в чем причина

• 88wura88
      88wura88
      Basic
      Прошел викторину выслал личные данные и в результате ничего из обещанного не получил! Уже успел рассказать друзьям что они смогут получить этот бонус а вдруг их ждет такое же разочарование буду выглядеть мягко скажем мошенником. На этом форуме пусть будет видна статистика "счастливцев" а также обманутых в своих ожиданиях. Сам же поспешу на всех своих форумах блогах и статьях извиниться и дать опровержение...
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi 88wura88,

Would you mind translating this to English please so we can understand and help you? =)

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      He passed the quiz sent personal data and as a result none of the promise has not received! Already managed to tell friends that they can get this bonus and suddenly they will the same frustration I will look to put it mildly fraud. In this forum, let it be seen stats "lucky" and deceived in their expectations. Sam hurried at all its forums, blogs and articles to apologize and give a rebuttal ...

Thats what google translate says but i think i understood it better in russian :f_confused:
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      This guy passed the test and sent his proof of id but has not received his starting capital yet.

For some obscure reason he feels violated and demands his capital. He thinks that PS is a bunch of cheats but he will happily apologize for the crap he wrote here once the capital reaches him.

Judging by his lack of patience, he's not gonna make it far at the tables... :f_biggrin:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey 88wura88,

I can appreciate the confusion and upset that you feel at the moment after you expected to receive what seemed "too good to be true" and you think that exactly. Just like if somebody told me I promise you if you walk around the corner you will get a car waiting for you, I'd be pissed off too :)

I (and thousands of others on the forum who have all received their starting capitals) can assure you that it isn't a scam/fraud/cheat and we are certainly not trying to violate you or your rights :)

I'm sure there is an innocent mistake somewhere, and will send a message tomorrow to the relevant people to post in the thread to help you out.

Patrick :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi 88wura88,

Could you please confirm that you do speak English and understand if I send you an email?

Thanks
      Ingrid
    • PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      Doesn't seem to be the most intelligent person. Going into the english section writing in russian, when there's a russian section, about a ridicules demand.