[NL2-NL10] Nl10 QQ.

• mChavez

I've just had my first session of NL Holdem and I've got a question about this hand=) :f_biggrin:

BU 3bets so the widest range I expect him to hold is 10%. I decided to call/fold preflop and go broke on a low flop here but I'm not sure if this was a good idea.
      If MP2 shoves, I find an easy fold;

I don't think this hand was strong enough for a raise here...

Flop: I'm a dog here against their ranges so no need to go broke.

Am I right? :f_biggrin:

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:heart: , Q:club:
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.40, 2 folds, BU raises to $1.20, SB folds, Hero calls $1.10, MP2 calls $0.80.

Flop: ($3.65) K:diamond: , 6:heart: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.1, BU raises to $2.60, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $6.35
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello mChavez,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: Basically preflop Calling is likely the best. 4bet really is really of out question, while we really don't know how light he is 3betting. And as well folding against some wider range as you mentioned is a bit too weak as well.
      Postflop: There is not much you can do here, basically I'd as well Check/Fold. A worse hand wont Call here anyways, rather he has us beat with Kx or maybe even KK or as well AA is possible.

Best regards.