Free $50 as a 2nd year apprentice Hell Yeah!!!

• TimboJnr
      TimboJnr
      Bronze
      Cheers PokerStrategy and Mark for the free $50, can't wait to it comes through and i can get over this BS facebook free play crap. Hi all, im Tim from Aus, 2nd year plasterer apprentice, good friend of Mark (Classified181) and hoping to crush the micros at Cake in the near furture, keep ya updated.
  • 11 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Timbo,

Fantastic to have you on here, we all want Mark to do so well!

I havn't played much on Cake, so you have to come back and tell me how soft it is ok ;)

Good luck and pester me if you ever have a problem!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TimboJnr
      Cheers PokerStrategy and Mark for the free $50, can't wait to it comes through and i can get over this BS facebook free play crap. Hi all, im Tim from Aus, 2nd year plasterer apprentice, good friend of Mark (Classified181) and hoping to crush the micros at Cake in the near furture, keep ya updated.
      Hi Tim,

Wow! Big welcome to PokerStrategy.com and yes indeed we "know" Classified181 =)

I actually juts posted to Mark about his weekend grind :f_eek:

Your starting capital was initiated yesterday, please allow 48 hours to be visible on your poker account.

Good luck and keep us posted
      Ingrid
    • TimboJnr
      TimboJnr
      Bronze
      thanks all, money on the way =) . Mark said he has learnt a bit since being here and everyone has been really helpful. I got him in our weekly cash game last night, not that he'd ever admit to it ;) . Will keep being a nit and grind out some hands on Cake and get him there to maybe lol.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Hi, Timbo,

I play 4NL on Cake under the current alias Humperdinck, so I might see you there. Be sure to say hi if we run into each other!
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Pfff Nitsvillia, in b4 busto!! ;)
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      This bloke so tight i had to agree to doing all the site downloads off my internet connection so it didnt use up to much of his gb for the month, LoL, just joking Timmy, cant wait for you to hit the tables, it will help my Cake account move back in the right direction ;) GL Champ!
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Welcome to the site :)

Everyone is indeed very friendly here, you can't go far wrong :)

good luck on the tables!
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      GL for the CC tomoz big fella. Hope you can keep that driver on the fairway and for gods sake, DON'T CHOKE, just smack it around naturally and don't think too much!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      GL for the CC tomoz big fella. Hope you can keep that driver on the fairway and for gods sake, DON'T CHOKE, just smack it around naturally and don't think too much!
      What are we talking about here? :D
      who are we smakcing? ?(
      Ingrid
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by Classified181
      What are we talking about here? :D
      who are we smakcing? ?(
      Ingrid
      Just golf stuff Ingird, he went ok from what i heard around town :)

How many strategy points u got Timbo?, u must have played couple of k hands now??? Need some reimburstment for Cake account, EL BUSTO last night, LoL! Give ya a call tomoz mate and catch up during week.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      It was a sad day for Golf 2 days ago :( RIP Seve Ballesteros :heart: