This is bull Shiit

• Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      I just did the g quiz again and Failed it!? What the hell is going on. Honestly, I thought I answered every question correctly. Can you please tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong i'm getting extremely frusterated with this? I'm so fed up with this quiz right now. I've read all the articles and all the shiit that is posted on this site and still have not passed after 3 tries? What the hell.
  • 14 replies
    • Jesus80
      Jesus80
      Bronze
      hi Morryoda

i think u need a little more attention to the strategy..XXXXXX..sometimes we make mistakes and we didnt realize what happend..i can recomend you..read slow all the strategy again...u have great oportunity here and its not motiv to feel frustrated i know u can do it..just need little attention...XXXXXXX...good luck and i hope u pass the quiz..

Good luck
      Jesus

edited by thunderbird56
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      Make sure you don't browse the website in another window or tab. I thought that may cause you to fail.
    • Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      Thanks Jesus80.

Are you able or not able to browse the website in another windor or tab though? I think if thats true that is a strong possibility as to why i'm failing the quiz?
    • Jesus80
      Jesus80
      Bronze
      You welcome.

well i think u can check the strategy at the same time ur making the quiz in the same page just the answers change position but the questions dont change..just need read it carefully to get it.

Goodluck
      Jesus
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Morryoda
      Thanks Jesus80.

Are you able or not able to browse the website in another windor or tab though? I think if thats true that is a strong possibility as to why i'm failing the quiz?
      Correct. You are not allowed to brows through the strategy while making the quiz. (You can compare it with a school test where you are not allowed to read in the math book.)
    • mikkomikko
      mikkomikko
      Global
      How long i have to wait more till i get 50$???
      I allready send picutre of my passport to pokerstrategy-security..
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

ciRith is right. You have to pass the quiz by yourself. Please don't look up the articles or browse any website during the quiz. Otherwise it'll be locked.

@Jesus80: Thanks! But you should advice users to re-read our articles, not to use some tricks to pass the quiz.

@mikkomikko: we're working on your document. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
    • mikkomikko
      mikkomikko
      Global
      i just would want to know, am i in the waiting list.
      and how long i have to wait iv been allready waited days after i sended picture to security..
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi guys,

ciRith is right. You have to pass the quiz by yourself. Please don't look up the articles or browse any website during the quiz. Otherwise it'll be locked.

@Jesus80: Thanks! But you should advice users to re-read our articles, not to use some tricks to pass the quiz.

@mikkomikko: we're working on your document. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
    • Jesus80
      Jesus80
      Bronze
      im sorry i didnt know that...thanks for let me see my error...i promiso dont happend again sorry for the incovenience

Jesus
    • pokrgod11
      pokrgod11
      Global
      just wondering, what does the status "global" mean?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      That means the account was locked.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • magicmass
      magicmass
      Bronze
      i got it wrong 3 times just take your time refer to the topics as your doing the quiz. as you get 1hr to do it you have the time to read the question refer to the relevent topic and look for the right one. good look i did it so im sure you can!!! love ya
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      ps: cursing and swearing is not going to help u pass the quiz...in fact it only makes u look like an ungrateful guy....im sure if u ask politely ppl will be more receptive....
      good luck at the tables