[NL2-NL10] JJ nl10

• hohoho321
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:spade: , J:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,10.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,45, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,40, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,10) 5:club: , 6:diamond: , Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,67, MP3 calls $0,67.

Turn: ($2,44) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($2,44) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2,44, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,44
      ( played without seing his stats )

Pre-don't want to play for stacks with this hand

Flop - I had no idea what is the best decison at this flop and I consider it as great trouble for me .
      Check call must have been better because I keep all his bluffs or sth like that ? I even don't rep a Q cause there aren't any drawz in his range against which I would want do defend ..

If u didn't know my cards what would you think I have ?

I can't use A on river to bluff , cause his iso range is A heavy right ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: Basically calling here is totally fine, if you really rather don't want to play for stacks. Or either don't know the opponent and rather seen him not raising that many hands. As we see from the stats. But I guess while his stack is pretty small and not really BSS player and rather fishy one then I might even consider 3betting here.
      Flop: Guess I would just let himself bet here and then decide what kind of line to take. He might just fold some hands which we beat and might get a CBet from him.

As played
      Turn: As I decided to donk the flop I'd basically bet here as well to get a free showdown and not face some ugly spot to think like what should I do, should I call his bet or whatsoever. And we might even protect from overcards/draws.

As played if turn was Checked
      River: Not much you can do against his pot size bet. He likely has us beat. Good fold. And if I wouldn't know your hand then I would likely put you on some weak hand since you didn't bet the turn or either river. And I don't really like to turn my hand into bluff in this spot. Be happy if you see a free showdown.

Best regards.