This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 6 max A7o

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: $3.12
      MP: $2.06
      CO: $2.48
      BTN: $2.62
      SB: $2.05
      Hero (BB): $2.02

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:diamond: 7:club:

UTG calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.05, 2 players) A:heart: J:spade: 6:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.03, Hero calls $0.03

Turn: ($0.11, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.07, Hero raises to $0.28, UTG raises to $3.07 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.69 and is all-in

River: ($4.05, 2 players) T:diamond:

I know that in this hand I lost stack in limp hand but not much hands bet me here...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Don't really like the way you play it. I would just bet myself on flop & turn. With your line you will hardly get called by a lot worse. And therefore I am not really big fan of your play. You didn't even find out where you stand with your hand. Basically there are still a lot hands which beat you and he might even limp, AJ/66/77 and not many what we beat, because hands like J7/J6 aren't that likely anyways and with those 2pairs I am not even sure if he wants to go broke in freeplay pot. Rather Call your raise. Therefore I guess I would rather make the crying fold.

Best regards.