This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Good afternoon

• lxr369
      lxr369
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've been playing poker for a while now, but only just getting into proper strategy.
      I look forward to learning a lot here and, with a lot of practice and patience, be able to earn a living from doing something I thoroughly enjoy!
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lxr369

Welcome to our community! =)

Happy to have you joining us, we are a friendly community and our members will surely help you with any topics you may struggle.

Have you decided on a poker room yet? What is your game type?

The more we know, the better we can help you.

Ingrid
    • lxr369
      lxr369
      Bronze
      I have been playing at FTP for a while, but am yet to deposit there. My $50 start up is currently with William Hill :-)
      I play as many freerolls as I can and have been quite successfull with them, but pretty much through luck. I enjoy SnG's but think I might stick with a fixed limit game until I am more confident with my playing and strategies!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to being part of the community :-)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      welcome :P

roo

:P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      welcome :P
      roo :P
      :D

Looking forward to follow you on the forum! Don't forget to post your hand in our hand evaluation board and get those leaks fixed/boost some confidence!

Ingrid