FTP Keeps Stalling

• DNAwithin
      DNAwithin
      Bronze
      [rant]
      Am I the only one thinking about this? After Black Friday I decided not to panic and wait for MB to be enabled so that I can cash out safely and avoid fees and taxes taken from my BR. I thought that now that they have given a reason to people to stay (bonus) they will ebable withdrawal with Moneybookers. I cannot comprehend what kind of an issue can be blocking service with MB for so long. In my oppinion they are stalling still. But why? I am not scared for my money anymore but I worked really hard to build up a decent roll and I would like to reward myself with a little something. Yet, I can't. Anybody feel my pain?

[/rant]
  • 8 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      they are sorting some issue with their payment processing. I dont know if it has to do with the fact that the Australian guy who snitched them to the FBI was the guy who made their payment system or not. They still allow other withdrawal methods so they are not blocking withdrawals.

If your only option is money bookers you can only be patient.

Regards

Thazar

Regards
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      DNA, I agree it is annoying, I ran out of patience and ended up using local bank transfer. It's an ok option for getting the money direct into your bank account.
    • DNAwithin
      DNAwithin
      Bronze
      What's holding me back is that the dollar is so cheap right now that I dont want to convert to another currency and I dont have a $ bank accout... Also I am afraid I might get charged ot taxed if I use the local bank transfer. Check is not an option - it costs a fortune to cash a US check in Bulgaria.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Local Bank Transfer is also unavailable... they recommend check but that's jus bs
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Hey DNAwithin,

I'm also from Bulgaria and I know that we don't have that much of a choice right now. I used Local Bank Transfer, but I have a bank account in USD.

If you don't want to wait for MB to be avaiable again, you can open a bank account in USD. It's almost instant in most banks and pretty much free. The problem is that the currency conversion is still there and of you want to reward yourself you will have to take it.

Regards,
      Niki
    • DNAwithin
      DNAwithin
      Bronze
      Well last time the dollar dropped so much the US gov just cheated the system and boosted it back up to 1.5-1.6, so I will give it a couple of weeks more and see if anything simillar happens. :)
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DNAwithin
      What's holding me back is that the dollar is so cheap right now that I dont want to convert to another currency and I dont have a $ bank accout... Also I am afraid I might get charged ot taxed if I use the local bank transfer. Check is not an option - it costs a fortune to cash a US check in Bulgaria.
      Last time I did a local bank transfer to UniceditBulbank I paid no tax/fees and I had the money on exactly the same exchange rate as the bank shows.On MB u pay far more to withdraw:) but then if u don't like to exchange in the bank is only normal with this dolar...

Btw now America is broke.
      "In a sign the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate is on its last legs, the US Embassy in Tokyo, Japan is selling Iraqi Dinars and US dollar cash bills via yakuza gangs in order to pay its bills, according to yakuza sources. The bills are being sold via corrupt officials in the Tokyo public prosecutors’ office who are then selling them to yakuza gangsters in exchange for Japanese yen, the sources say.One Iraqi Dinar was worth $3.8 before the US invaded but fell to 2 cents afterwards at which point the Feds bought them all up, according to MI6 sources. They are now selling them worldwide, along with blacklisted US paper bills in order to keep the Federal Reserve Board and its Washington D.C. subsidiary going a bit longer".

On your place I won't hope for the dolar to get bigger value...But u never know ofc.

P.S. are you from Sofia and if yes do u play life games here? :f_cool:
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Same on Neteller. I wanted to pay $300 party this weekend, it seems i won't be able to do so.