How many % u pay in england!

• Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Bronze
      Hi guys, 1st I'd like 2 say that my english is bad and i wish u to understand what I want to say ;-)

Im a profesional player from spain and I'm thinking on go to live in another countrys 4 pay less % 2 the country.

I've heared that in UK the professional poker players are paying 0% of their winnings but a friend toldme that it isnt true becouse is pokerstars who pays some % from un rakeback then I dont know what is the truth then I decided 2 ask u for this issue.

Thanx u and if u can make ur responses ni easy english(like to 4 years old kid) it would be easyer 4 me 2 understand it :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Bye!
  • 13 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Infinito46,

Firstly please dont apologise for your English it is ridicuously better than my Spanish :)

It is true if you live in the UK (or Gibraltar ;) ) that poker is tax free although there has been suggestions in the press recently that this may change, however I don't expect this to happen for some time yet.

That is the first time I have heard somebody say pokerstrars pays a % from your rakeback and to be honest I think it is wrong as Stars don't actually give rakeback per week/month so it would be very hard to do.

Hope you understand my English ok..

Patrick.
    • Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Bronze
      Ok thank you, 0% is perfect.

Then we will be neighbors soon ;-)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Infinito46
      Ok thank you, 0% is perfect.

Then we will be neighbors soon ;-)
      I live in Gibraltar so I guess we are already kind of neighbours ;)

Let us know where you plan to move and I can give you some more hints and tips.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by pleno1
      I live in Gibraltar
      Post pictures! I've heard it's beautiful.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hi guys, 1st I'd like 2 say that my english is bad and i wish u to understand what I want to say ;-)

Im a profesional player from spain and I'm thinking on go to live in another countrys 4 pay less % 2 the country.

I've heared that in UK the professional poker players are paying 0% of their winnings but a friend toldme that it isnt true becouse is pokerstars who pays some % from un rakeback then I dont know what is the truth then I decided 2 ask u for this issue.

Thanx u and if u can make ur responses ni easy english(like to 4 years old kid) it would be easyer 4 me 2 understand it :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Bye!
      If you are coming to live in the uk be sure to look me up I need all the coaching I can get :P
    • Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Bronze
      I'm not sure now but Im sure I will be living in the UK 4 the end of this summer.

What places do you think are better for a young guy(im 19 years old,a bout 2 make 20)

What is the best English city? xD
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I'm not sure now but Im sure I will be living in the UK 4 the end of this summer.

What places do you think are better for a young guy(im 19 years old,a bout 2 make 20)

What is the best English city? xD
      depends what you want from a city!!!
      London is where its all going on , but there other good points about lots of our towns and cities :P
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      It also depends on exactly what you are looking for and of course your budget.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze

It is true if you live in the UK (or Gibraltar ;) ) that poker is tax free although there has been suggestions in the press recently that this may change, however I don't expect this to happen for some time yet.

Patrick.
      :O really?! source?
    • Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Bronze
      It also depends on exactly what you are looking for and of course your budget.
      Im a normal guy, I dont want 2 live like the rich people.

Im winning good money but I wont waste it in shit, like a good poker player the bankroll is the most important :s_biggrin:

Anyway I like going 2 partys and clubs, meeting girls, you know.

Im young its what we do jaja.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      How about Newcastle? It is my home town :f_biggrin:

Lots of young ladies for you, a city renowned for its culture, voted party capital of the world on several occasions, good airport and great inter city transport. Relatively close to Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and other Northern City's.

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I say, has she got anything on under that "miniskirt?" (Thing is more like a very wide belt.)
    • Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      I say, has she got anything on under that "miniskirt?" (Thing is more like a very wide belt.)
      Yees, that's the newcastles culture? xD

Anyway I love that cain of culture jaja!