[Application] EPT Grand Final - Ladies event staking needed

• mancikaa
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Dear all, my name is mancikaa, and im looking for stakers for the EPT Grand Final Ladies Event, which takes place in Madrid on the 11th of May.

I would like to sell up to 60% 1:1, so in case i win, we also share the winning in 60%.

May 11 - Wednesday
      12:00 event #20
      NL - Holdem - Women's Event
      €500 + €50 EUR

structure is 8k starting chips. 40 min levels
      details here

In short about me: im playing poker since 2,5 years, mostly has experience playing live events, usually 25-57 euro buy in tournaments, but also some bit higher buy-ins like up to cirka 400 euro. I cashed several times in live tournaments (generally between 100-1000 euro) Played already EPT Vienna Ladies event and some side events of bigger happenings. I already have several succesfull stakings done also. Please read my blog in case you are interested about the details HERE

Guys, i need your help, Im pretty much heated about this event and would like to play it, especially since it has a way better structure than for example the WPT Vienna Ladies event had. :f_cool: and it would be also a good chance to get into the spotlight in case i ship some money. So if you have a badge with your name i can put it on myself muhhaa :f_grin:

• 4 replies