This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

account transfer.

• evepoke
      evepoke
      Bronze
      hello,

i was playing on Full Tilt Poker, but when i moved to europe i created second account on FTP and registered via PS.

Yesterday, they closed my second account and i sent an e-mail to explain my situation. They kindly told me that i can't use my last account but if i would like funds to transfer to my primary account, its ok. so i did.

My question is;

is it possible to transfer my PS account to my first FTP account?

Because i want to play on FTP as a member of PS, i want to earn Strategy points etc.

it would be very nice if something like this is possible.

Thank you very much.

PS: I didn't get Starting Capital with my first account on FTP. I got it with my last account. I'm not a cheater or something.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi evepoke,

Unfortunately it isn't possible for us to re-track existing poker accounts. :f_mad:

This is out our hands and I am unable to help you with this. No matter how much I would like to.

You can still register with another poker room through us. Have you checked our existing Poker Rooms?

Keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • evepoke
      evepoke
      Bronze
      hi,

that's bad news. i really like to play on FTP.

I can play on PokerStars but i already have an account on there.

Maybe I can ask PokerStars Customer Support do delete my existing account,

so i can register via PS.

Thanks for information.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I doubt PokerStars will do it. They have a hard enough time permitting you to choose a second avatar!