lost my capital

• 6 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello ppfives

Sorry to here you lost your capital

once you blow your roll you have to try again by depositing your own money.

I did the same thing with my free $50. It made me study the articles more and I eventually deposited my own money and still have it months later :P

Good luck

Roo
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ppfives
      hi all,

Quick question do you get another chance of getting another $50 free capital if u log onto another site?
      I lost first 50

ppfives
      Hi,

as far as I know, there is a small chance to get second starting capital, but you can´t do anything about this, it´s random.
      If you want to deposit your money, just do it, if you don´t want to do deposit, try freerolls. Freerolls are very fishy, but it may take some time to earn money this way...but it is possible, I did it this way. ;)

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for the awesome and helpful/very correct information! :f_love:

@ppfives, sorry to hear you lost your free $50 starting capital. What happened?

We do have marketing promotions where we offer the free $50 capital but it is only available to targeted customer base and you'll would be informed by email once you get selected =)

Ingrid
    • ppfives
      ppfives
      Bronze
      I did not use good bankroll management. I'm going to spend more time studying the articles this time. Ive been to eager to play than study :( my own fault really. Gonna make sure i do my homework from now on.
      thank you for your advice.

ppfives :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ppfives
      I did not use good bankroll management. I'm going to spend more time studying the articles this time. Ive been to eager to play than study :( my own fault really. Gonna make sure i do my homework from now on.
      thank you for your advice.

ppfives :D
      good on you ppfives!!! :P
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      I only got 40 $ left. I've had some crappy luck over the last 6-7 days.