This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

lost my capital

• 6 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello ppfives

Sorry to here you lost your capital

once you blow your roll you have to try again by depositing your own money.

I did the same thing with my free $50. It made me study the articles more and I eventually deposited my own money and still have it months later :P

Good luck

Roo
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ppfives
      hi all,

Quick question do you get another chance of getting another $50 free capital if u log onto another site?
      I lost first 50

ppfives
      Hi,

as far as I know, there is a small chance to get second starting capital, but you can´t do anything about this, it´s random.
      If you want to deposit your money, just do it, if you don´t want to do deposit, try freerolls. Freerolls are very fishy, but it may take some time to earn money this way...but it is possible, I did it this way. ;)

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for the awesome and helpful/very correct information! :f_love:

@ppfives, sorry to hear you lost your free $50 starting capital. What happened?

We do have marketing promotions where we offer the free $50 capital but it is only available to targeted customer base and you'll would be informed by email once you get selected =)

Ingrid
    • ppfives
      ppfives
      Bronze
      I did not use good bankroll management. I'm going to spend more time studying the articles this time. Ive been to eager to play than study :( my own fault really. Gonna make sure i do my homework from now on.
      thank you for your advice.

ppfives :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ppfives
      I did not use good bankroll management. I'm going to spend more time studying the articles this time. Ive been to eager to play than study :( my own fault really. Gonna make sure i do my homework from now on.
      thank you for your advice.

ppfives :D
      good on you ppfives!!! :P
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      I only got 40 $ left. I've had some crappy luck over the last 6-7 days.