Begginers question

• elmedina
      elmedina
      Bronze
      Hello guys I've registred a day ago and passed my quiz. My son told me of this site and I've passed the quiz 24h hours ago and asked for 50$ on fulltilt and I still didn't get it. My son told me that he got his in 5 hours give or take. Is this normal or I did something wrong. Thank you. Elmedina.
  • 4 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      It can take up to 48 hours even if you did everything right. Note also that this past weekend was Easter and some places use Easter Monday as a holiday, so it might take longer.

You need to have registered your new account with the proper bonus code and to have entered your Full Tilt member name in the appropriate field on PokerStrategy. Both PokerStrategy and Full Tilt might also ask you to submit copies of identification in order to verify your identity.

If someone else has an account at the same IP address, the matter might become more complicated. Create a ticket on this site and send Full Tilt an email explaining that you and your son are not the same person creating a duplicate account.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by elmedina
      Hello guys I've registred a day ago and passed my quiz. My son told me of this site and I've passed the quiz 24h hours ago and asked for 50$ on fulltilt and I still didn't get it. My son told me that he got his in 5 hours give or take. Is this normal or I did something wrong. Thank you. Elmedina.
      Hey Elmedina,

It can take up to 48 hours, if it takes any longer post in the thread and I'll chase it up for you :)
    • elmedina
      elmedina
      Bronze
      Ok, thank you.
    • elmedina
      elmedina
      Bronze
      It passed 48 hours just posting to let you know as you said