Whats up with Full Tilt ? I have no possibility to get my money or contact them...

• 6 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      cashier@fulltiltpoker.co.uk
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      fulltilt blocked the option for usa players to withdraw money after black friday.
      how ever they claim. ( wich is another lie offcourse) that your funds are save and soon you can withdraw the money from your account.

thats why you cant see the buttons.

tell you what thow i have enough of waiting 24 days and not a singel dollar as compensation from that rertarded asshole company. i strongly suggest not to play anywhere.

and blackmale them like i do .. im going to hack them using friends. taking down the server . going after people in aruba .. you name it. il do it . i dont care even contacting tv stations to stop showing poker from fulltilt .
      i warned them if they think they can play with me they have the wrong guy. its gonna cost them everything. bunch of idiots

btw the email account for any of the morons at the cassier end is
      cashier@fulltiltpoker.com

send them my love i spam that daily fucking their entire email server up
    • Gu911
      Gu911
      Bronze
      Its seems to be working out now. I got my funds this Friday after 3 weeks of waiting.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herbypoker
      fulltilt blocked the option for usa players to withdraw money after black friday.
      how ever they claim. ( wich is another lie offcourse) that your funds are save and soon you can withdraw the money from your account.

tell you what thow i have enough of waiting 24 days and not a singel dollar as compensation from that rertarded asshole company. i strongly suggest not to play anywhere.

and blackmale them like i do .. im going to hack them using friends. taking down the server . going after people in aruba .. you name it. il do it . i dont care even contacting tv stations to stop showing poker from fulltilt .
      i warned them if they think they can play with me they have the wrong guy. its gonna cost them everything. bunch of idiots

facepalm.jpg
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee

facepalm.jpg
      :facepalm: :facepalm:
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee

facepalm.jpg
      :f_biggrin: