This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 QQ facing river shove

• Indahaus
      Indahaus
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1290482

UTG: $36.85
      MP: $25.35
      Hero (CO): $29.19
      BTN: $25.75
      SB: $19.75
      BB: $20.30

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with Q :heart: Q :club:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.50) 3 :club: T :diamond: 9 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.75, SB calls $1.75, UTG folds

Turn: ($6.00) 6 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.75, SB calls $3.75

River: ($13.50) A :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $13.50 all in, Hero?

Opponent looks like a fishy player, he was playing 20/7 with af 0.3 over 15 hands.
      I call preflop becouse btn was an aggressive 3bettor and also becouse I wanted sb to overcall.
      I think flop and turn bets are necessary, but I think I should bet bigger on turn.
      What is he repping on river? Do you think missed draws are possible from this type of player?
  • 2 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Bet turn bigger & fold river.

His aggression factor is nonexistant so far (no sample on him either though)

But if he is a passive fish indeed, he won't turn his missed draws into a bluff.
      Most likely it is either the slowplayed nuts or a missed nutFD indeed, which hit TP on the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Indahaus,

Preflop: Basically against such a small PFR and UTG raise I do understand why you decided to Call and it ain't even wrong. Plus of course we have a big squeezer, perfect plan. :)
      Postflop: Basically like $2 on flop and $4+ on turn would be my line. I wouldn't likely Call either there on river. It's very likely that he as well hit his A while he draws for the nutFD as mentioned. Or of course even bigger hands, so without knowing the opponent I wouldn't Call it.

Best regards.