BB ($5.99)
      UTG ($3.50)
      UTG+1 ($5.05)
      UTG+2 ($5)
      MP1 ($1.26)
      CO ($2.03)
      Hero ($5)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: 9:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.05, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.57) T:heart: T:spade: Q:diamond:

UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $0.35, UTG+2 calls $0.35

TURN ($1.27) T:heart: T:spade: Q:diamond: 5:spade:

UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $0.70, UTG+2 calls $0.70

RIVER ($2.67) T:heart: T:spade: Q:diamond: 5:spade: 8:club:

UTG+2 bets $0.50, Hero raises to $2, UTG+2 raises to $3.70 (AI), Hero calls $1.70 (AI)

UTG+2 shows T:club: T:diamond:
      (Pre 68%, Flop 99.7%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows J:spade: 9:spade:
      (Pre 32%, Flop 0.3%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG+2 wins $9.40

Villain: 7/4/2.0 after 130 hands

It's a loose 3 bet but I wanted to try something with this guy.
      But I was wondering should I slow down on the turn and stop betting it? I have draws but I don't have a hand yet.
      And then on the river cooler =(
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Fold preflop I would say. As played you can't do anything else then go broke here as he will call with worse hands as TX if he have limped called with it pre will say.

But I would fold this in this spot,.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

Preflop: Guess on those limit I might still prefer folding to avoid myself putting into difficult spots. But usually against such a nit/fit-fold guy isolating is considerable.
      Turn: Basically while I don't really expect him to fold anyways the hand which he called on flop while he seems to be somewhat nitty/fit-fold guy then I might even prefer Checking behind on turn and take the free card. With our 2nd barrel our plan is likely just make to fold some smaller PPs.

As played
      River: I guess I would just ship it directly here and maybe even get called from some slowplayed Tx or as well Qx. And do you expect him to play this way as well Tx? Or mainly just nuts which is FH, although we might still see sometimes badly played Tx, therefore I guess we can Call the shove. We need like only 17%.

Best regards.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I thought he had a PP but 1010 was unlikely with the 1010 on the board, I thats the lowest pair he'll play from that position. If he had KK+ he would've raised it. So QQ and JJ is left. I thought QQ he might limp but would raise the flop, like most nits do when they hit a hand. So I thought after the flop he had JJ. All the other hands in his range he would be raising with.
      But I was wrong =D, it happens