This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question from a newbie

• MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      What programs do you guys have running while playing poker. Is there a player tracking software so you can see who you're up against, an odds calculator etc...and where to find this would be useful. Thanks :)
  • 5 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Most players use a heads-up display (HUD). There's one that comes with PokerTracker 3 and one that comes with Holdem Manager (HEM). Both are commercial software but available on free trial. You can also purchase them at a discount through the PokerStrategy store. For the trial just google them.
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Just to add to what Belayd said, make sure your Poker Room accepts the software - for example, any room on the Cake Network doesn't allow any software.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Most players use a heads-up display (HUD). There's one that comes with PokerTracker 3 and one that comes with Holdem Manager (HEM). Both are commercial software but available on free trial. You can also purchase them at a discount through the PokerStrategy store. For the trial just google them.
      Ooops belayd, I am going to sneak in here a little ;)

or PokerStrategy.com Elephant which is free to all our members.

as belayd mentioned it, for the rest you can purchase it here.

Ingrid
    • MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      Thanks much for the info guys, appreciated :) My poker game is horrible and just taking things one step at a time to become a solid player.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MFUkebber
      Thanks much for the info guys, appreciated :) My poker game is horrible and just taking things one step at a time to become a solid player.
      No problem MFUkebber, keep the questions coming ~ don't be shy! =)

Ingrid