This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Back on FT, running hot !

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hi all,

In September, I got my starting capital on FT, didnt like the site that much. When I got over 100 bucks, I decided to withdraw and play only on PS... that is unfortunately not tracked by pokerstrategy

So I decided to put something again on FT, exactly 58 dollars. Found those 1 dollar Rush tournaments (field of 450-550players, depends). After 2 weeks, my Bankroll is at 329 dollars !!!
      I have been playing only the 1 dollar buy in.
      Finished 1st once, tied for first once, 3rd, 4th and 5th also once, ROI is almost 300% :D (including couple HU SnG)
      You will probably tell me to wait for the variance to hit me. Well, I have played on pokerstars bigger tourneys for some time and know that this is most likely just temporary. But those tourneys are really soft...
      With 329 bucks, I should probably move up to 4 dollar Rush, hope the variance doesnt hit me then :) )
      and im finally Silver after some time :D should edit my signature I guess
  • 10 replies
    • Leffy
      Leffy
      Bronze
      That sounds really great! :D Maybe I should give them a try. Do you enter them once or multiple times?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Enthralling yarn mate

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leffy
      That sounds really great! :D Maybe I should give them a try. Do you enter them once or multiple times?
      I start with entering a tournament 2 times and if I got eliminated, I register to a new one. 2 rush tables are easy to track. I tried more but I lost focus very quickly... 2 is fine
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      nice =)
    • JRoots420
      JRoots420
      Bronze
      I also have played many of these. Started with $1 and i won the very first tournament i entered and got $83 if i remember correctly.. i was like ALLRIGHT :s_thumbsup: then i played them for a week or so.. ( the first turney that i won i entered with 1 entry) but after that i played with 2-4. In total i won 3 and got some other normal places 2-5. Actually i do not recommend to play with 4 entry because for example if you lose 3 and get one 15 place or something like that you won't get any profit only loss (I played only for top 4 or 5 other places seemed to be to low $ :) . And pretty soon I moved to $4.40. They were a bit more difficult got few second places there and many 3-9. But never got the 1st one :s_mad: anyway. Recently downloaded HM so I checked how may torneys i played. So I played 208 tourneys for 4.40 and got profit $257.08
      That was a good time :) But i recently busted my roll on ft tilted and went to high limits... now i got my lesson and i won't do it again. Now i play at cake poker which sucks if i compare it to full tilt. Anyway I hope i will be soon back on full tilt and see you at the 4.40-s :)

GL at my favorite rush turneys
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      congrats, keep it up :)
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JRoots420
      I also have played many of these. Started with $1 and i won the very first tournament i entered and got $83 if i remember correctly.. i was like ALLRIGHT :s_thumbsup: then i played them for a week or so.. ( the first turney that i won i entered with 1 entry) but after that i played with 2-4. In total i won 3 and got some other normal places 2-5. Actually i do not recommend to play with 4 entry because for example if you lose 3 and get one 15 place or something like that you won't get any profit only loss (I played only for top 4 or 5 other places seemed to be to low $ :) . And pretty soon I moved to $4.40. They were a bit more difficult got few second places there and many 3-9. But never got the 1st one :s_mad: anyway. Recently downloaded HM so I checked how may torneys i played. So I played 208 tourneys for 4.40 and got profit $257.08
      That was a good time :) But i recently busted my roll on ft tilted and went to high limits... now i got my lesson and i won't do it again. Now i play at cake poker which sucks if i compare it to full tilt. Anyway I hope i will be soon back on full tilt and see you at the 4.40-s :)

GL at my favorite rush turneys
      Tilting at full tilt :D My FT bankroll is now at 363, once it will be over 400, I will start playing only those 4,40 2 tables at the time. I started using HUD couple days ago, so hopefully that will help too.
      Unfortunately, I will not be able to play as much in upcoming weeks since I have to take several final exams at school.
      Also today starts SCOOP on pokerstars, so I will play both 22 dollar tourneys although it is out of BRM. Still I really want to play...
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      just a quick update as running good continues. My bankroll is now at 596dollars. I just came in 2nd in a 4,40dollar Rush for 188. Also played around 50x 6 dollar HU where I made a nice profit as well.
      It finally feels good to make a constant progress.
      I have played mainly on pokerstars for the past year (1st year of playing online poker) and made only a slight profit. Probably just over a hundred or so but I paid total of over 400dollar on rake :D pretty breakeven

And I dont even play that much since Im having final exams at my university since last week until the end of June... Some joy during the studying lol
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      oh come on, how no one fucking loves that cat
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      oh come on, how no one fucking loves that cat
      lol, its a good one