Back on FT, running hot !

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hi all,

In September, I got my starting capital on FT, didnt like the site that much. When I got over 100 bucks, I decided to withdraw and play only on PS... that is unfortunately not tracked by pokerstrategy

So I decided to put something again on FT, exactly 58 dollars. Found those 1 dollar Rush tournaments (field of 450-550players, depends). After 2 weeks, my Bankroll is at 329 dollars !!!
      I have been playing only the 1 dollar buy in.
      Finished 1st once, tied for first once, 3rd, 4th and 5th also once, ROI is almost 300% :D (including couple HU SnG)
      You will probably tell me to wait for the variance to hit me. Well, I have played on pokerstars bigger tourneys for some time and know that this is most likely just temporary. But those tourneys are really soft...
      With 329 bucks, I should probably move up to 4 dollar Rush, hope the variance doesnt hit me then :) )
      and im finally Silver after some time :D should edit my signature I guess
  • 10 replies
    • Leffy
      Leffy
      Bronze
      That sounds really great! :D Maybe I should give them a try. Do you enter them once or multiple times?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Enthralling yarn mate

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leffy
      That sounds really great! :D Maybe I should give them a try. Do you enter them once or multiple times?
      I start with entering a tournament 2 times and if I got eliminated, I register to a new one. 2 rush tables are easy to track. I tried more but I lost focus very quickly... 2 is fine
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      nice =)
    • JRoots420
      JRoots420
      Bronze
      I also have played many of these. Started with $1 and i won the very first tournament i entered and got $83 if i remember correctly.. i was like ALLRIGHT :s_thumbsup: then i played them for a week or so.. ( the first turney that i won i entered with 1 entry) but after that i played with 2-4. In total i won 3 and got some other normal places 2-5. Actually i do not recommend to play with 4 entry because for example if you lose 3 and get one 15 place or something like that you won't get any profit only loss (I played only for top 4 or 5 other places seemed to be to low $ :) . And pretty soon I moved to $4.40. They were a bit more difficult got few second places there and many 3-9. But never got the 1st one :s_mad: anyway. Recently downloaded HM so I checked how may torneys i played. So I played 208 tourneys for 4.40 and got profit $257.08
      That was a good time :) But i recently busted my roll on ft tilted and went to high limits... now i got my lesson and i won't do it again. Now i play at cake poker which sucks if i compare it to full tilt. Anyway I hope i will be soon back on full tilt and see you at the 4.40-s :)

GL at my favorite rush turneys
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      congrats, keep it up :)
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JRoots420
      I also have played many of these. Started with $1 and i won the very first tournament i entered and got $83 if i remember correctly.. i was like ALLRIGHT :s_thumbsup: then i played them for a week or so.. ( the first turney that i won i entered with 1 entry) but after that i played with 2-4. In total i won 3 and got some other normal places 2-5. Actually i do not recommend to play with 4 entry because for example if you lose 3 and get one 15 place or something like that you won't get any profit only loss (I played only for top 4 or 5 other places seemed to be to low $ :) . And pretty soon I moved to $4.40. They were a bit more difficult got few second places there and many 3-9. But never got the 1st one :s_mad: anyway. Recently downloaded HM so I checked how may torneys i played. So I played 208 tourneys for 4.40 and got profit $257.08
      That was a good time :) But i recently busted my roll on ft tilted and went to high limits... now i got my lesson and i won't do it again. Now i play at cake poker which sucks if i compare it to full tilt. Anyway I hope i will be soon back on full tilt and see you at the 4.40-s :)

GL at my favorite rush turneys
      Tilting at full tilt :D My FT bankroll is now at 363, once it will be over 400, I will start playing only those 4,40 2 tables at the time. I started using HUD couple days ago, so hopefully that will help too.
      Unfortunately, I will not be able to play as much in upcoming weeks since I have to take several final exams at school.
      Also today starts SCOOP on pokerstars, so I will play both 22 dollar tourneys although it is out of BRM. Still I really want to play...
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      just a quick update as running good continues. My bankroll is now at 596dollars. I just came in 2nd in a 4,40dollar Rush for 188. Also played around 50x 6 dollar HU where I made a nice profit as well.
      It finally feels good to make a constant progress.
      I have played mainly on pokerstars for the past year (1st year of playing online poker) and made only a slight profit. Probably just over a hundred or so but I paid total of over 400dollar on rake :D pretty breakeven

And I dont even play that much since Im having final exams at my university since last week until the end of June... Some joy during the studying lol
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      oh come on, how no one fucking loves that cat
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      oh come on, how no one fucking loves that cat
      lol, its a good one