FL games

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      Hy how are the Fixed Limit games on pokerstars ?

how is the 0,10/0,20 limit trafic , dificulty ?

after the black friday are there any changes regarding the oponents ? or by now pokerstars is the same as before?
  • 4 replies
    • ToMuchForU
      ToMuchForU
      Bronze
      Allways enough tables on stars in my opinion
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      The FL micro tables are pretty good. Though .10/.20 is probably the lowest in terms of traffic, for FR; however, SH there is plenty of action. (If you play 8pm-1am GMT +1 you'll have no problems finding tables.)

I also found that .10/.20 players here are a lot tricksier than those on Party, for example. If you do have to drop down to .5/.10 you'll find that the majority of these people have been lobotomized - but suck outs to idiots capping with T3s from UTG are more common than .10/.20.

Since the US closure, the tables are a bit nittier, but there are still enough maniacs who will pay you off.

Best of luck - and you'll probably see me there. :f_thumbsup:
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      after crashing all my winnings in NL i diecided to leave FT and join Pokerstars and play Fl becouse of the better traffic. you also play FL 0,20 ? :D
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Nah I play .5/.10; using sensible BRM I'm not going up until I make another $15 - knowing FL, we're talking years. I could supplement it myself, but I want to get a good number of hands in at 5/10 (around 10K) before I seriously move up. (I'd rather make standard errors playing 5/10 than 10/20 - I am a fish after all!)

In my un-sensible moments I've played .10/.20 using my current BR, and I've found that there is a difference in skill level. People actually start taking notes! They slowplay tricky hands! Unbelievable! Still, there are enough bad players to make it profitable.