This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FL games

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      Hy how are the Fixed Limit games on pokerstars ?

how is the 0,10/0,20 limit trafic , dificulty ?

after the black friday are there any changes regarding the oponents ? or by now pokerstars is the same as before?
  • 4 replies
    • ToMuchForU
      ToMuchForU
      Bronze
      Allways enough tables on stars in my opinion
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      The FL micro tables are pretty good. Though .10/.20 is probably the lowest in terms of traffic, for FR; however, SH there is plenty of action. (If you play 8pm-1am GMT +1 you'll have no problems finding tables.)

I also found that .10/.20 players here are a lot tricksier than those on Party, for example. If you do have to drop down to .5/.10 you'll find that the majority of these people have been lobotomized - but suck outs to idiots capping with T3s from UTG are more common than .10/.20.

Since the US closure, the tables are a bit nittier, but there are still enough maniacs who will pay you off.

Best of luck - and you'll probably see me there. :f_thumbsup:
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      after crashing all my winnings in NL i diecided to leave FT and join Pokerstars and play Fl becouse of the better traffic. you also play FL 0,20 ? :D
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Nah I play .5/.10; using sensible BRM I'm not going up until I make another $15 - knowing FL, we're talking years. I could supplement it myself, but I want to get a good number of hands in at 5/10 (around 10K) before I seriously move up. (I'd rather make standard errors playing 5/10 than 10/20 - I am a fish after all!)

In my un-sensible moments I've played .10/.20 using my current BR, and I've found that there is a difference in skill level. People actually start taking notes! They slowplay tricky hands! Unbelievable! Still, there are enough bad players to make it profitable.