This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Dutch Freeroll on Titan

• Schrute
      Schrute
      Bronze
      I recently installed Titan Poker software after visiting this site. I saw there was a 'Weekly Dutch Freeroll' tonight, since I'm Dutch I tried to register, but it said entry to this tournament was restricted.

I contacted support but they said they didn't have information about those tournament requirements. I was wondering if anyone else had some more experience with registering for these freerolls on Titan.

The other day I tried to register for a Beginner freeroll on Titan as well but it was full just a couple minutes after the sign-up period started. Is this common at Titan?
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Schrute,

I have no idea why you can't join the Dutch freeroll. Regarding the Beginners' one: yes, it's normal. On ipoker network, this kind of freeroll is usually full registered in a few minutes.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      There has also been a "Nordic freeroll" and I got the same reply from the support, that it is restricted and it was not for me even though I'm from a nordic country.

And about those other freerolls, when you want to participate a beginners freeroll, you have to register yourself within nanoseconds of the registration period opening. Then it takes about 10-15 minutes when you receive the confirmation about the registration... or most likely the notice saying it's already full. It's the same with all regular $100 and $50 freerolls, they are full within the first 1-2 seconds after the registration begins.

-- Z --
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Schrute!

I don't know why you can't join the freeroll either. Maybe you get help in the Dutch forum: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/nl/forum/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • pmania
      pmania
      Bronze
      The weekly dutch freeroll is from XXX

Edit: affiliate link not allowed
    • systech
      systech
      Bronze
      all those above mentioned freerolls are from other affiliates

so they are not specifically ment for a certain country ... the names just seem like they do...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by systech
      all those above mentioned freerolls are from other affiliates

so they are not specifically ment for a certain country ... the names just seem like they do...
      agree!