Dutch Freeroll on Titan

• Schrute
      Schrute
      Bronze
      I recently installed Titan Poker software after visiting this site. I saw there was a 'Weekly Dutch Freeroll' tonight, since I'm Dutch I tried to register, but it said entry to this tournament was restricted.

I contacted support but they said they didn't have information about those tournament requirements. I was wondering if anyone else had some more experience with registering for these freerolls on Titan.

The other day I tried to register for a Beginner freeroll on Titan as well but it was full just a couple minutes after the sign-up period started. Is this common at Titan?
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Schrute,

I have no idea why you can't join the Dutch freeroll. Regarding the Beginners' one: yes, it's normal. On ipoker network, this kind of freeroll is usually full registered in a few minutes.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      There has also been a "Nordic freeroll" and I got the same reply from the support, that it is restricted and it was not for me even though I'm from a nordic country.

And about those other freerolls, when you want to participate a beginners freeroll, you have to register yourself within nanoseconds of the registration period opening. Then it takes about 10-15 minutes when you receive the confirmation about the registration... or most likely the notice saying it's already full. It's the same with all regular $100 and $50 freerolls, they are full within the first 1-2 seconds after the registration begins.

-- Z --
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Schrute!

I don't know why you can't join the freeroll either. Maybe you get help in the Dutch forum: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/nl/forum/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • pmania
      pmania
      Bronze
      The weekly dutch freeroll is from XXX

Edit: affiliate link not allowed
    • systech
      systech
      Bronze
      all those above mentioned freerolls are from other affiliates

so they are not specifically ment for a certain country ... the names just seem like they do...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by systech
      all those above mentioned freerolls are from other affiliates

so they are not specifically ment for a certain country ... the names just seem like they do...
      agree!