To the WSOP with Full Tilt Poker

• Ronny
      Ronny
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

How can you get a WSOP Ticket with Full Tilt Poker?

Several ways to get a package:
      • $1 Main Event Seats
      • Direct Qualifiers
      • Race to the Main Event
      • Steps to the Main Event

A $12,000 Package to the WSOP 2011, including:
      • $10K Main Event Buy-In Play the world’s biggest live poker tournament for your chance to earn the most prestigious title in poker – World Series of Poker Main Event Champion.
      • $2,000 in Spending Money All winners of the $12K Main Event Prize Package will receive $2,000 in spending money to cover expenses. You can use this money to book your flight to Vegas, dine in a top-notch
        restaurant or experience the famous Vegas nightclub scene – it’s yours to spend as you wish!
      • Mingle with the World’s Best Players As part of your Full Tilt Poker Main Event Experience, you’ll get the opportunity to meet members of Team Full Tilt and the Full Tilt Poker pros:
        1.) Dinner with the pros – Each prize package winner who makes their way to Vegas for the Main Event will be invited to a special dinner, where you’ll get the chance to meet some of the most brilliant minds in poker
        2.)Free access to the Full Tilt Poker Pro’s Choice Suite – Prize package winners will also get free access to our hospitality suite at the Rio, which is the perfect place to take a break when you’re not at the table
      • Selected Full Tilt Poker merchandise

If you don't have an Full Tilt Poker account yet, create one here.

More information to the WSOP Promotions of Full Tilt Poker can be found here
  • 7 replies
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      After pretty much decimating my roll a few weeks ago I cashed out and decided to buy steps tickets with my points.

Basically I've turned my first 4 step 1s into step 3s. I play the standard 18 man which rewards top 5 to move up a step.

Having done so Im finding it impossible to get a
      an 18 man regular step 3 game going at a time that suits.

I see that the 18 man tourneys don't exist after step 4 which annoys me.

Any advice on how to use them?
    • knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      @beckijay: u should try the regular 9max normal speed SnGs, they are really soft, even up to step 5 and 6 :)
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      Will have to I think. Cheers for that!
    • Cornie4ever
      Cornie4ever
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hey I was buying level 4 and playing 9max, then using level 5 or level 6 for regular mtt daily qualifiers and I shipped the wsop quite soon (luckbox obv) ;) :f_biggrin:

Before black friday 9max level 6 was played couple of times everyday and level 7 only few times a week (mostly weekends)..

nowadays it may have even lower traffic. I was also upset by low traffic, that´s a pitty because these Steps are rakeback boosters as well (you usually do not lose the ticket completely and keep moving between the steps which generates lot of rakeback for the small initial investment.. but yeah, ofc you bust sometimes too early)..
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      One thing I wish FT had were direct qualifiers in the $10-$50 range, they have the $1 weekly qualifier which you really have to luckbox or only $200+, I guess options are somewhat limited as trafic has fallen quite a lot as cornie said.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Can you cash in a step ticket for monies?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Can you cash in a step ticket for monies?
      No, just use to enter tournaments AFAIK