Import hands from FTP request

• sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Didn't know if you are aware of this.

Pokerstrategy.com Elephant can't import hands requested from FTP.
      The problem is that on the name of the room is FullTiltPoker.
      Pokerstrategy.com Elephant only recognizes Full Tilt Poker

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • diamondMKD
      diamondMKD
      Bronze
      And what is solution to that? I use Full Tilt and can`t find a way what should i do....ok, don`t say i`m stupid but first i should request hand history from Full Tilt and then what? how to import them to Elephant, what should i do?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the dumb question
    • sarvam
      sarvam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by diamondMKD
      And what is solution to that? I use Full Tilt and can`t find a way what should i do....ok, don`t say i`m stupid but first i should request hand history from Full Tilt and then what? how to import them to Elephant, what should i do?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the dumb question
      Hey,

will give the examples.

When you play normally in FTP and you are saving the played hands (FTP Hand Replayer - Hand History), the hand body stars like this

Full Tilt Poker Game #XXXXXXXX: Daily Dollar (XXXXXXXX), Table 579 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:30:19 ET - 2010/09/07

When you request hands, for example that you've played but haven't save, the hand body is this

FullTiltPoker Game #XXXXXXXX: Daily Dollar (XXXXXXXX), Table 579 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:30:19 ET - 2010/09/07

As you can see the name of FTP is different and Pokerstrategy.com Elephant can't import the hands like example 2.
      The solution is edit the text file from FullTiltPoker to Full Tilt Poker

Cheers.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey sarvam,

thanks for posting. We are indeed aware of this. We only support the original handhistory format.