track to PS

• 6 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      if you already have an account on 888(if i understand your post correctly?) it looks as if you cannot now be tracked...according to a previous thread..

"PokerStrategy is only able to provide you with Strategy points on accounts that you originally set up via it's download links and bonus codes (e.g. tracked to PokerStrategy).

I'm afraid the poker rooms do not allow the retracking of any existing accounts. This is something that is beyond the control of PokerStrategy."
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I don't not have account yet. But my laptop already install the software.
      Do I need to uninstall the software fisrt before download the software via the download link?

Thanks
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      To be on the safe side, you should normally uninstall the software and delete cookies.

Then you can install and get tracked without hitches. I would guess that uninstalling could be sufficient, but better safe than sorry.

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks for the great responses DocBrown/Longplay, both spot on as always.

Yes with 888 it's vital you use the PokerStrategy download link and uninstall and delete any cookies before starting.

Unfortunately we are unable to retrack any existing accounts and setting up of additional accounts is strictly forbidden. You should have no problem if you didn't actually set up any previous account though.

Let us know if you encounter any problems Jhtan and enjoy your poker on 888,

Best regards,

Bart
    • iceteapeche
      iceteapeche
      Bronze
      I already have an account at 888poker but I want an account tracked with pokerstrategy. is it possible to track with pokerstrategy with a new account when I delete 888Poker and cookies?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Iceteapeche

Poker sites do not allow multi accounting. BY creating a second account you would be violating their rules and they could freeze both account and confiscate your funds

regards

Thazar