[NL2-NL10] NL5 MP1 AJ iso UTG fish limper

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I think isolating pre against him should be fine here. But what about postflop ? There are number of draws and I don´t want to just call, so is it justifiable to go broke here on the flop ? Against this guy ?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $5,16
      Hero:
      $10,83

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:spade: , J:diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0,05, Hero raises to $0,25, 6 folds, UTG2 calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,57) J:spade: , 7:spade: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,35, UTG2 raises to $0,70, Hero raises to $10,58 (All-In), UTG2 calls $4,21 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($10,39) J:club:
      River: ($10,39) K:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,39
  • 7 replies
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I am sorry I missed the right forum. Just because I have to many of them opened. Can you please transfer it to the right one ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Against this kind of aggressive maniac should be fine. For the reason that he anyways has such a HUGE AF and as well a lot of draws are possible. Therefore shipping on flop should be fine. It could be even be that he has worse Jx.

What's his Check/Raise?

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I have no idea. Just started using stats recently. Don´t have much time to play/analyse atm. at all ... How would you play there against somewhat reasonable player ? Fold right after his c/r ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I have no idea. Just started using stats recently. Don´t have much time to play/analyse atm. at all ... How would you play there against somewhat reasonable player ? Fold right after his c/r ?
      Against some more passive guy I might consider it, just there are so many ugly cards for us on turn. Although vs such a maniac should be fine your line.

And feel free posting hands then, we have a lot to do with the stats. It's the whole new world with it. :) You will realize it soon.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      And feel free posting hands then, we have a lot to do with the stats. It's the whole new world with it. :) You will realize it soon.
      I have to finish my school thus I have quite a lot of final exams and that´s pretty time-consuming. But right after this is over, I´ll make poker my bussiness and will post hands and work on my game every day. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      I have to finish my school thus I have quite a lot of final exams and that´s pretty time-consuming. But right after this is over, I´ll make poker my bussiness and will post hands and work on my game every day. :)
      Good luck with exams!
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Thanks, I´ll do my best :)