This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 MP1 AJ iso UTG fish limper

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I think isolating pre against him should be fine here. But what about postflop ? There are number of draws and I don´t want to just call, so is it justifiable to go broke here on the flop ? Against this guy ?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $5,16
      Hero:
      $10,83

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:spade: , J:diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0,05, Hero raises to $0,25, 6 folds, UTG2 calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,57) J:spade: , 7:spade: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,35, UTG2 raises to $0,70, Hero raises to $10,58 (All-In), UTG2 calls $4,21 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($10,39) J:club:
      River: ($10,39) K:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,39
  • 7 replies
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I am sorry I missed the right forum. Just because I have to many of them opened. Can you please transfer it to the right one ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Against this kind of aggressive maniac should be fine. For the reason that he anyways has such a HUGE AF and as well a lot of draws are possible. Therefore shipping on flop should be fine. It could be even be that he has worse Jx.

What's his Check/Raise?

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I have no idea. Just started using stats recently. Don´t have much time to play/analyse atm. at all ... How would you play there against somewhat reasonable player ? Fold right after his c/r ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I have no idea. Just started using stats recently. Don´t have much time to play/analyse atm. at all ... How would you play there against somewhat reasonable player ? Fold right after his c/r ?
      Against some more passive guy I might consider it, just there are so many ugly cards for us on turn. Although vs such a maniac should be fine your line.

And feel free posting hands then, we have a lot to do with the stats. It's the whole new world with it. :) You will realize it soon.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      And feel free posting hands then, we have a lot to do with the stats. It's the whole new world with it. :) You will realize it soon.
      I have to finish my school thus I have quite a lot of final exams and that´s pretty time-consuming. But right after this is over, I´ll make poker my bussiness and will post hands and work on my game every day. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      I have to finish my school thus I have quite a lot of final exams and that´s pretty time-consuming. But right after this is over, I´ll make poker my bussiness and will post hands and work on my game every day. :)
      Good luck with exams!
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Thanks, I´ll do my best :)