This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help plz...

• 9 replies
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I am afriad that if I put 25$ now I will have issues with withdrawalling my 200$ in winnings from party....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there bohemiagrove,

If you deposit $25 you will need to collect 4 points to be able to withdraw. (15% of the deposit amount needs to be accumulated in PP points)

Ingrid
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there bohemiagrove,

If you deposit $25 you will need to collect 4 points to be able to withdraw. (15% of the deposit amount needs to be accumulated in PP points)

Ingrid
      Thats why I post here I knew that IngridN will be my guardian angel. :f_love:
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      One last thing IngridN.

15% of 25$ is 3.75 $.
      If 1$rake=2 PP then I need only 2$ in rake?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there bohemiagrove,

Ingrid
      Thats why I post here I knew that IngridN will be my guardian angel. :f_love:
      :f_love: =)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      One last thing IngridN.

15% of 25$ is 3.75 $.
      If 1$rake=2 PP then I need only 2$ in rake?
      correct yes! =)
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Got the moneys and lost 4x3$ sng's( terible bad beats lolzors) but I played correct so no worrys.The fun part is they took the $$ for those buy-ins from my restricted moneys so I took 225$ am I very happy.
      Now back to fulltilt. :f_cool:

P.S. I am gona be bronze for ever and I had so much fun owning the quizes...
    • raudze
      raudze
      Bronze
      so now as i got that free 50$ starting capital, i play, i win, i lose, eventually earn some money and at the end my balance is for example 90$. So as i understand i can withdraw 90$-50$=40$, am i right?
      How many points should i have to collect to do that?
      would it be 90*15%=13.5~14 points or conditions for free starting capital are different?
      And then how many days do i have to collect those points or is that free thing without the limit?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi raudze,

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points not considered).

-Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days
      -After 90 days without 100 PartyPoints earned, you may withdraw winnings & whatever is left of the Free50

Ingrid