Help plz...

• 9 replies
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I am afriad that if I put 25$ now I will have issues with withdrawalling my 200$ in winnings from party....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there bohemiagrove,

If you deposit $25 you will need to collect 4 points to be able to withdraw. (15% of the deposit amount needs to be accumulated in PP points)

Ingrid
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there bohemiagrove,

If you deposit $25 you will need to collect 4 points to be able to withdraw. (15% of the deposit amount needs to be accumulated in PP points)

Ingrid
      Thats why I post here I knew that IngridN will be my guardian angel. :f_love:
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      One last thing IngridN.

15% of 25$ is 3.75 $.
      If 1$rake=2 PP then I need only 2$ in rake?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there bohemiagrove,

Ingrid
      Thats why I post here I knew that IngridN will be my guardian angel. :f_love:
      :f_love: =)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      One last thing IngridN.

15% of 25$ is 3.75 $.
      If 1$rake=2 PP then I need only 2$ in rake?
      correct yes! =)
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Got the moneys and lost 4x3$ sng's( terible bad beats lolzors) but I played correct so no worrys.The fun part is they took the $$ for those buy-ins from my restricted moneys so I took 225$ am I very happy.
      Now back to fulltilt. :f_cool:

P.S. I am gona be bronze for ever and I had so much fun owning the quizes...
    • raudze
      raudze
      Bronze
      so now as i got that free 50$ starting capital, i play, i win, i lose, eventually earn some money and at the end my balance is for example 90$. So as i understand i can withdraw 90$-50$=40$, am i right?
      How many points should i have to collect to do that?
      would it be 90*15%=13.5~14 points or conditions for free starting capital are different?
      And then how many days do i have to collect those points or is that free thing without the limit?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi raudze,

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points not considered).

-Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days
      -After 90 days without 100 PartyPoints earned, you may withdraw winnings & whatever is left of the Free50

Ingrid