This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Short term stake any limit

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey firstly the reason I want a short term stake: My fulltilt account has been locked for the THIRD time. My whole BR is there, it's beginning to become frequent that I get locked and then unlocked with little more than an apology and I have never done anything wrong. *sigh* Anyway, the last times it took about a week for me to get unlocked which was horrendously frustrating. I would like to play poker for the next week but most of my spare cash is locked up on fulltilt. (Basically my irl spending money is whatever I withdraw from roll normally so have no money to deposit really).

So stake length about ~1week. But im sure itll be ~30-40hours play.
      Limits: I don't mind whether is 5nl/10nl/25nl, husng or hucash. I really don't mind I just want to play poker. If it's cash it will be 6max. I don't think I will ever be able to to play fr again after converting to sh :f_cool: I'll post some graphs in a min anyway.

Previous stakes: Both were ended prematurely, once I had a rl incident and had to cut stake after 50k hands (stake was 100k), but made $400ish profit. The other I broke even after a week and decided to end the stake. It was a stake+coach deal with Gerv, which I still feel bad about because I basically messed him around. There were a few reasons why I felt I wanted to get out at the time, but he lost no money in the end. I just wasted some of his time. (Sorry again if you do read this).

I feel really uncomfortable losing other peoples money, it's something I felt uncomfortable with before, but I do want to play some poker so it's something I am going to have to deal with. And hopefully I won't lose it (lol!).

I don't mind how many BI's I am staked, and in terms of profit % we will work that out later. If you stake me 5BI your risk of ruin is clearly higher than if you stake me 15BI im sure you understand that.

I am happy to make a deal where either party can opt out at any time. And im happy to agree that I cannot opt out if I am in a loss, unless ofc the other party wants to opt out.

Stake at pokerstars and no less than 5NL or $5husngs. (Really don't wana go back to 2NL, it's depressing).

I don't know what limits people want to stake me for (if anyone even wants to stake me), so I will just post a shitload of graphs?!? You can also see some graphs in my blog. # of tabs I will play depends on the limit.

NL5rush/std tabs since nov: (not played recently ofc)

NL10 rush, last played like dec-jan timeish i think.

I have shot 25 a few times, but this month I took a proper shot, didn't play many hands but heres the graph: (This is ring games not rush this time)

50hu bumhunting, tried to filter it for just hu and bumhunting but i think there is still a few hands sh and i think still 2 4table sessions vs reg or smth maybe just one i cant remember exactly i filtered it best i could, downswing @ the end a bit but meh whole graph is epic swing. still the purple line looks pretty solid? I only just got started in 50hu recently so still areas to improve game etc. I have watched quite a few vids from DC since I played HU last. (I was playing MTTs just before I got locked). played HU last few days ago, took a break & played mtts after the slight downer.

HUSNG (Ok so I didn't make much but solid redline?):

So yeah I just want a stake to tide me over till my account gets unlocked we can discuss terms on skype etc. I honestly don't mind what limit, aslong as we are both comfortable im happy. (And no lower than $5husng or 5NL coz its just a waste of time).

Also I have 1 year deuces sub so I will be studying @ the same time!

Ty for reading etc.
  • 4 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I'll take the action :D PM me @ skype ;)
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      hey got action from rio! tyvm for the interest again tho Bigniux. i might ask u abt doing a deal in a few weeks time tho bigniux! (not a staking deal, im really interested in sorting smth else with you, but ill talk/discuss it with u nearer the time when im ready :D )
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      hey got action from rio! tyvm for the interest again tho Bigniux. i might ask u abt doing a deal in a few weeks time tho bigniux! (not a staking deal, im really interested in sorting smth else with you, but ill talk/discuss it with u nearer the time when im ready :D )
      Oh well, good deals don't stay open for long :f_biggrin:
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      Oh well, good deals don't stay open for long :f_biggrin:
      sorry :f_grin: