[Application] Short term stake any limit

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey firstly the reason I want a short term stake: My fulltilt account has been locked for the THIRD time. My whole BR is there, it's beginning to become frequent that I get locked and then unlocked with little more than an apology and I have never done anything wrong. *sigh* Anyway, the last times it took about a week for me to get unlocked which was horrendously frustrating. I would like to play poker for the next week but most of my spare cash is locked up on fulltilt. (Basically my irl spending money is whatever I withdraw from roll normally so have no money to deposit really).

So stake length about ~1week. But im sure itll be ~30-40hours play.
      Limits: I don't mind whether is 5nl/10nl/25nl, husng or hucash. I really don't mind I just want to play poker. If it's cash it will be 6max. I don't think I will ever be able to to play fr again after converting to sh :f_cool: I'll post some graphs in a min anyway.

Previous stakes: Both were ended prematurely, once I had a rl incident and had to cut stake after 50k hands (stake was 100k), but made $400ish profit. The other I broke even after a week and decided to end the stake. It was a stake+coach deal with Gerv, which I still feel bad about because I basically messed him around. There were a few reasons why I felt I wanted to get out at the time, but he lost no money in the end. I just wasted some of his time. (Sorry again if you do read this).

I feel really uncomfortable losing other peoples money, it's something I felt uncomfortable with before, but I do want to play some poker so it's something I am going to have to deal with. And hopefully I won't lose it (lol!).

I don't mind how many BI's I am staked, and in terms of profit % we will work that out later. If you stake me 5BI your risk of ruin is clearly higher than if you stake me 15BI im sure you understand that.

I am happy to make a deal where either party can opt out at any time. And im happy to agree that I cannot opt out if I am in a loss, unless ofc the other party wants to opt out.

Stake at pokerstars and no less than 5NL or $5husngs. (Really don't wana go back to 2NL, it's depressing).

I don't know what limits people want to stake me for (if anyone even wants to stake me), so I will just post a shitload of graphs?!? You can also see some graphs in my blog. # of tabs I will play depends on the limit.

NL5rush/std tabs since nov: (not played recently ofc)

NL10 rush, last played like dec-jan timeish i think.

I have shot 25 a few times, but this month I took a proper shot, didn't play many hands but heres the graph: (This is ring games not rush this time)

50hu bumhunting, tried to filter it for just hu and bumhunting but i think there is still a few hands sh and i think still 2 4table sessions vs reg or smth maybe just one i cant remember exactly i filtered it best i could, downswing @ the end a bit but meh whole graph is epic swing. still the purple line looks pretty solid? I only just got started in 50hu recently so still areas to improve game etc. I have watched quite a few vids from DC since I played HU last. (I was playing MTTs just before I got locked). played HU last few days ago, took a break & played mtts after the slight downer.

HUSNG (Ok so I didn't make much but solid redline?):

So yeah I just want a stake to tide me over till my account gets unlocked we can discuss terms on skype etc. I honestly don't mind what limit, aslong as we are both comfortable im happy. (And no lower than $5husng or 5NL coz its just a waste of time).

Also I have 1 year deuces sub so I will be studying @ the same time!

Ty for reading etc.
  • 4 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I'll take the action :D PM me @ skype ;)
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      hey got action from rio! tyvm for the interest again tho Bigniux. i might ask u abt doing a deal in a few weeks time tho bigniux! (not a staking deal, im really interested in sorting smth else with you, but ill talk/discuss it with u nearer the time when im ready :D )
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      hey got action from rio! tyvm for the interest again tho Bigniux. i might ask u abt doing a deal in a few weeks time tho bigniux! (not a staking deal, im really interested in sorting smth else with you, but ill talk/discuss it with u nearer the time when im ready :D )
      Oh well, good deals don't stay open for long :f_biggrin:
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      Oh well, good deals don't stay open for long :f_biggrin:
      sorry :f_grin: