RIVER ($25.98) Q:diamond: 6:heart: 5:diamond: 4:club: 3:club:

CO bets $33.02 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $24.69

CO stats vpip 17 pfr 13 wts 26 agfactor 3.3 hands 9k
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would likely just rise/call shove on the flop with my A high flushdraw, since players would b/f there overpairs and if he decides to go with his hand, you´re very often flipping or sometimes being even ahead smt like KdJd
      Turn is easy b/f- don´t think he has there straight too often and he isn´t going to c/f if you hit your flush or straight
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I would likely just rise/call shove on the flop with my A high flushdraw, since players would b/f there overpairs and if he decides to go with his hand, you´re very often flipping or sometimes being even ahead smt like KdJd
      Turn is easy b/f- don´t think he has there straight too often and he isn´t going to c/f if you hit your flush or straight
      Why do you assume he is going to fold overpairs? I don't think that he is going to fold AQ/KQ , KK or AA here.

By raising we are getting him to fold his underpairs - I guess it was a mistyping ?

Also I like raising to get it all-in on the flop especially because we have the nfd and we can get it an against KdJd, 7d8d, 8d9d.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Why do you assume he is going to fold overpairs? I don't think that he is going to fold AQ/KQ , KK or AA here.

By raising we are getting him to fold his underpairs - I guess it was a mistyping ?

Also I like raising to get it all-in on the flop especially because we have the nfd and we can get it an against KdJd, 7d8d, 8d9d.
      17/13 might easily b/f there overpairs, since most of the times if he get all-in 3-way pot he is against set, so players would adjust to that by b/f these boards.