This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT nl10 3bpot

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.73)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($2.04)
      CO ($11.02)
      Hero ($19.18)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1, fold, Hero calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.10) K:diamond: 7:club: K:club:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2.10) K:diamond: 7:club: K:club: J:club:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.10) K:diamond: 7:club: K:club: J:club: Q:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

21/17/4.0/ 237hands
      22% 3b vs steal

PRE: when i look his 3b on SB this is easy call or 4b i don't like 4b/c and 4b/f was horrible so i just flat and play postflop.

F: ideal flop to c-bet so when he checks this is easy game for me he must have AQ,AJ, QQ-JJ or trash. so i can bet or checkback i decied chb i can bet here for value from AK,AQ and even more i can bet turn again and fold his QQ-JJ but i like check for shodwon here and see what he has and he is very agressiv so he can bluff me turn Ax hand so i feel i can get more value check and iduce bluff.

T: bad card for me becouse if he has AJ, QJ he hit so here good news is he never have JJ. so i check again.

R: bad card i beat nothing and he never call me worse hand so easy chb.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d personally would b/f flop, since you don´t really want to give AQ/AJ free turn card when they can just c/f flop and there is always option he would 3-bet smt like 99 and now would c/c with worse hand
      If you don´t bet flop then I like going to showdown on that turn and river cards