This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how to improver my nonshowdown winnings

• 7 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Maybe you dont bet enough to get your opponents out of the hand or you bluff too little (c-bet classic)... Im no expert though :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      my non showdown winnings are higher than my showdown, I think it is because I c bet a lot :P

I pretty much always cbet on a dry board with one opponent if he checks to me or i'm first to act, on a drawy board or with more than two opponents then I will tend to check only gutshot, overcards and trash to a check or if im first to act :P

Roo
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      my non showdown winnings are higher than my showdown, I think it is because I c bet a lot :P

I pretty much always cbet on a dry board with one opponent if he checks to me or i'm first to act, on a drawy board or with more than two opponents then I will tend to check only gutshot, overcards and trash to a check or if im first to act :P

Roo
      Or maybe because you dont like folding when you have 2 cards
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I bet almost everything aka cbet but they rarely fold so there goes my non s :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      Originally posted by roopopper

Roo
      Or maybe because you dont like folding when you have 2 cards
      this is what the mss post flop chart recommends :P
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      funny thing is that it is platinum guy who is asking this question :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks
      funny thing is that it is platinum guy who is asking this question :D