how to improver my nonshowdown winnings

• 7 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Maybe you dont bet enough to get your opponents out of the hand or you bluff too little (c-bet classic)... Im no expert though :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      my non showdown winnings are higher than my showdown, I think it is because I c bet a lot :P

I pretty much always cbet on a dry board with one opponent if he checks to me or i'm first to act, on a drawy board or with more than two opponents then I will tend to check only gutshot, overcards and trash to a check or if im first to act :P

Roo
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Silver
      Originally posted by roopopper
      my non showdown winnings are higher than my showdown, I think it is because I c bet a lot :P

I pretty much always cbet on a dry board with one opponent if he checks to me or i'm first to act, on a drawy board or with more than two opponents then I will tend to check only gutshot, overcards and trash to a check or if im first to act :P

Roo
      Or maybe because you dont like folding when you have 2 cards
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I bet almost everything aka cbet but they rarely fold so there goes my non s :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      Originally posted by roopopper

Roo
      Or maybe because you dont like folding when you have 2 cards
      this is what the mss post flop chart recommends :P
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      funny thing is that it is platinum guy who is asking this question :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks
      funny thing is that it is platinum guy who is asking this question :D