This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 A10s in squeezed pot

• jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $26.57
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB:
      $26.85
      BB (Hero):
      $25.00
      MP2:
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $26.78

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, T.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, BU calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, Hero raises to $4.00, 2 folds, SB calls $3.25.

Flop: ($9.5) Q, 3, K (2 players)
      SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50.

Turn: ($14.5) 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $5.00, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $14.5.

Villain-unknown.Dont know what he might have that he cold calls twice with and then donks this flop.Maybe a small pp.Should i raise him on the flop?Dont see another option but folding on the turn.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I woudl usually take that small bet as check, so to me question is if I´d c-bet that board if he would checked or not.
      Since I have initiative and Q/K are scare cards for his small pp I´d c-bet and likely would bet again on heart turn
      So instead of calling I´d raise/fold to 7$ and if heart comes then shove turn
      He would very often b/f turn since it seems like blocking bet smt like Qx or maybe even JT, so you can sometimes shove turn but if you didn´t raise flop then I would also likely just fold on the turn