Turbos x Normal - Trafic, Regs, Adjustments

• santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I got a few question about normal games for those of you who mix Normal and Turbo STTs.

1) How is trafic going these days?

2) How's reg infestation compared to turbos?

3) Any adjustments? Or just do what we do in turbos, but each fase is longer?

4) What's the avg time for normals?
  • 3 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      as far as I know the perfect game will be the same for turbos and non turbos...
      It's just that depending on your playing style ( where yoru weaknesses are and where your strengths) which format is more profitable.. non turbo mid phase is probably the phase you make most money in in non turbos and last the longest.. while on the other hand late stages are where you make most money in turbos and late stages last the longest...

if you play both flawlessly you should do well in both :D

traffic is lower in non turbos.

reg infestation is the same although good games do pop up.
    • Duncan737
      Duncan737
      Bronze
      In normals you have more space from stealing/restealing. Sometimes you play bubble, ITM or even HU with quite low blinds e.g. 100-240. So turbo players can feel uncomfortable.
      Traffic is worse. Avg time ~45 min

I have small sample, after black friday 20$ normal are very reg infested, even more than turbos or more precisely many regs there and due to lower traffic you have few opportunity to load table imo.
      Earlier my set was app 60-70% full of normals, now maximally 30%...
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by santostr
      I got a few question about normal games for those of you who mix Normal and Turbo STTs.

1) How is trafic going these days?

bad

2) How's reg infestation compared to turbos?

good

3) Any adjustments? Or just do what we do in turbos, but each fase is longer?

learn 20-30bb stacks. lots of steals/resteals. less push/fold, but still exists.

4) What's the avg time for normals?

~1hr