Changing Platforms

• Schrute
      Schrute
      Bronze
      Some days ago I came across this site, studied the articles and passed the quiz. It was my understanding that I had two platforms to chose from where I would receive the 50$ for completing the quiz, these being Titan Poker and Mansion. I had never heard of Mansion so I chose Titan Poker.

I received my 50$ without any problems. However I don't really like playing at Titan Poker for numerous reasons. For example the low number of table resizing options, lay-out of the tables (I know you can download new skins) but most importantly the NL10 tables at Titan are very tight and there usually are a lot of people using SSS at one single table.

Before I ever heard of this site I played at Pokerstars and still do. I have made deposits there so creating a new account isn't really an option. Is there a way my account on Pokerstars can be retracked so I can accumulate strategypoints by playing there?

A disadvantage of the NL10 tables on Pokerstars is that a full ring is only 9 players which I'm guessing will probably hurt my long-time profits using SSS. As I've read numerous topics of people playing on Partypoker I was wondering if I could create a new account at Partypoker (I had a play-money account there in the past) using the PokerStrategy bonuscode so I could gain strategypoints there as well. Maybe it's even possible to transfer what's left of my 50$ start on Titan Poker to the new Partypoker account?

Long story short, 3 questions:

1. Can my current Pokerstars account be retracked to Pokerstrategy so I can work on my strategypoints there.
      2. Can I use the Pokerstrategy bonuscode again to create an account at Partypoker.
      3. Can my funds from Titan Poker be transferred to the new account on Partypoker?
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Schrute,

- Unfortunately at the moment we cannot retrack an existing PokerStars account to PokerStrategy. However, together with PokerStars we're working on a solution to make it possible in the near future.

- As long as you don't have a real money account and haven't played for real money yet, you can register another Party account with a different email.

- It's impossible to transfer your bankroll from TitanPoker to PartyPoker. After you've cleared the bonus at Titan, you can move your bankroll to another platform if you'd like to do so.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      Hi,

I passed the quiz from the first time and moved 50$ to the Mansion poker room because I had an account at Titan already.

So, just to make sure, I need to callect 1200 Mantion points in 3 month, before I can transfer money to another room?

The problem is that the interface is soo bad at Mansion to campare with other rooms and I hate to play there. There is no other way to transfer it now?

just asking ;)

/Dziurgis
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Dziurgis,

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz!

Concerning your question: You have to collect 1,000 MPPs within the first 120 days. After you've fulfilled that, the $50 is yours and you can cash out it. Any winning amount which is above the $50 bonus can be withdrawn at any time.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      Yes, I see. Well, I have one more question than. Maybe I am blind but I can not find it at Mansion cash tables. I looked at faq also. How to rebuy?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Dziurgis!

You have to sit out and click on "Cashier" to rebuy.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      Thank you, it was rather hard to find it.