Withdrawing through Neteller

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

I have a situation here. It's been some 6 days since I requested a withdrawal from FT to Neteller and my transaction status is held under "processing". I keep contacting their support and their answers, though very quick (less than 24 hours) are very general and keep asking for patience.

Are you guys having similar problems? I'm intended to cash-out $573 to keep playing on another room. The fact that I don't know in which stage of the processing stuff my transaction is into is quite annoying!
  • 17 replies
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

if it makes u feel better I've been waiting on my cashout since 16th, and still nothing. Guess we have to be patient like they say....

:f_mad:
    • jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm waiting too, requested to Neteller on 15th of April, still processing. Wrote once to them, got that standard reply:"be patient, etc."
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      I am waiting for answer 24 days , i sent them documentation for extended account 4.4.2011. On 7.4.2011. they answer me that they received my documentation and that it will be reviewed in the order it was received . Anyone has similar experience?
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Wait... the processing status is shown on Full Tilt. Does it have anything to do with Neteller? I'm not aware of that... I've been in contact with Full tilt support only.

My Neteller account doesn't even show any activity yet... the money hasn't even gone to their direction until this moment. I think it has to do with Full Tilt, not with Neteller.
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Is it just my impression or is Neteller running ID checks of everybody that puts money on an unverified account just to ensure they are not Americans?

I'm Brazilian, you know... I don't have anything to do with that. But if they ask me to verify my ID, it will take days and more days to have my money "freed".

Anyone noticed that too?
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Well... let me laugh a bit. Like talking to a robot............ damn....

"Hello Alysson,

Thank you for your query.

We understand your concern regarding delays in processing your withdrawal request to your Neteller account.

We can ensure you that it's our priority to minimize these delays. We sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Petra
      Full Tilt Poker Support"
    • jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Good news for me,

Request is approved and just got my money to Neteller. After 14 days of processing
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Well... good news for you are good news for me ehehe.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      just to put this in perspective, I had a withdrawal from pokerheaven delayed because I needed to provide ID since my aggragate withdrawel is >2k, and as soon as I made a ticket, i got a response with 1hr, and was processed 12 hrs later.

not a fan of FTP/Stars support tbh.
    • PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      I had to wait 16 days for a cashout from FTP the first time. Nothing with ID or anything, it just took a long time. This was about a year ago so they didn't alot to do as they've had with black friday.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      my withdrawal from ftp hasn't cleared but its stuck at a stage where i can no longer cancel it. Now Neteller suddenly blocked my account. So i'm stuck with almost no BR for the moment.
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      my withdrawal from ftp hasn't cleared but its stuck at a stage where i can no longer cancel it. Now Neteller suddenly blocked my account. So i'm stuck with almost no BR for the moment.
      Wait... did it happen EVEN BEFORE you could succeed in receiving the money on your Neteller account? Is you transaction still processing on Full Tilt?

I think I'm sending my documents to Neteller before anything like this happens to me. I can still access my account with them...

My guessing? Full Tilt is taking measures to know beforehand whether the players who are trying to cash-out through Neteller are not American, and so they ask Neteller to ask people if they are not American, by requiring ID verifications.....
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      You lost your money,it's over.Haven't you heard about the press release?Neteller is endieded by the US government for fund denial and all neteller accounts are being seized until further notice,which i dont think it will be soon!So that means all your money is gone,held in the property of the united states.

Sorry.

This is the press release,with official statements,it's been on national television.
      http://tinyurl.com/y8ufsnp
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Man... I'm so happy I saw that stupid video you linked. For a few seconds my heart was aching.

Shit!
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      I just got my money guys, so hopefully you will get yours soon too :)

Cheers!
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FakeLunatic
      I just got my money guys, so hopefully you will get yours soon too :)

Cheers!
      Hey mate, good to hear that! :f_cool:
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey guys... just to let you know I got my cash yesterday. Requested on April 21, received on May 12 on Neteller.

It takes time but it seems they are just handling a long line of requests with remarkable lack of efficiency. Good luck all.