BTN: $0.89
      SB: $2.52
      BB: $1.40
      UTG: $1.60
      Hero (UTG+1): $2.78
      MP: $1.51

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.06, MP calls $0.06, MP+1 calls $0.06, fold, BTN calls $0.06, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.27, 4 players) 8:spade: K:club: 2:club:
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.27, fold, BTN calls $0.27, Hero raises to $2.72 and is all-in, MP calls $1.18 and is all-in, BTN calls $0.56 and is all-in

Turn: ($4.00, 3 players) 2:spade:

River: ($4.00, 3 players) 4:club:

I don't wanna remember this hand long... I played horrible. I was frustrated because so many players was on pot. BTH if I cbet and got rr... what should I do?
      Do u think that I should cbet on flop with multiwaypot?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Yes, pretty horrible. :) But at least you posted the hand, that's the main thing.

Preflop: Raise it to 4xBB.
      Postflop: Basically continue CBetting and then reevaluate further action. I'd ask you why shouldn't you CBet with overpair into multiway pot?

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      because my AA are very weak on this flop in multiway pot. 4 opponents so someone should hit set its a big probability. But ok... we cbet... got big rr what next... fold? despite what I wrote with AA someone rr with not set... AKs/o, KQs/o... so what to do?
      so... how should I play this hand in multiway pot and how should I play with one opponent? with one opponent I would cbet after his rr I would shove all in...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      because my AA are very weak on this flop in multiway pot. 4 opponents so someone should hit set its a big probability. But ok... we cbet... got big rr what next... fold? despite what I wrote with AA someone rr with not set... AKs/o, KQs/o... so what to do?
      so... how should I play this hand in multiway pot and how should I play with one opponent? with one opponent I would cbet after his rr I would shove all in...
      Pretty horrible when you don't CBet such a flop. Your hand might be easily ahead here and we have to protect from draws and get value from Kx.