Zero to hundred in 66

• jebozid
      jebozid
      Bronze
      If anyone is interested I put up my personal thoughts and progress starting from $0, playing on Everest Poker. I reached $100 and felt it was cool enough to share. Like a mini Ferguson. Who knows, in time it very well could be a full Ferguson. It's pretty concise, but it clearly shows my progress day by day and how I encountered and dealt with various situations and new information in the vast world of poker. I believe it shows I lessened my tilts, which I believe is the biggest reason people with small bankrolls go broke. I read a lot, but I feel the biggest breakthrough comes in one's mind from experience, not necessarily immense knowledge. Maybe someone will find it interesting, maybe it will inspire someone. Sure, some will say I wasted my time, I could've started with 50 or 100 dollars and now I would be a "millionaire". But I'm still fresh in the world of poker, I LOVE challenges much more than I love money, so there. :p

Feel free to comment here, as I won't be checking the blog very often. Well, maybe when I reach 200$ or maybe 500$ or move up a limit or two. I'll keep doing my poker "journal" for myself, as I found out it is a great tool to vent and reminisce and learn from one's mistakes.

The link is:

http://jebozid.blog.com/

Read from bottom up.

PS I use "nasty" words a lot. I found out it's much cheaper than breaking a keyboard every so often. :P
  • 3 replies
    • Habz39
      Habz39
      Bronze
      ... thats not soo good... i did 50 (pokerstrategy starting bankroll) to 300$ in 3 weeks... and i dont post it everywhere... maybe i should do a blog to and tell people how i am better then you :s_grin:
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Habz39
      ... thats not soo good... i did 50 (pokerstrategy starting bankroll) to 300$ in 3 weeks... and i dont post it everywhere... maybe i should do a blog to and tell people how i am better then you :s_grin:
      Well lets just say the part from 0-10 is the most hard one. Try getting from 0-50 in 3 weeks if your that good. You will see its very difficult to accomplish that.
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I dont agree thats not good ... !!
      The man could be a first timer and reaching from 0 to 100 is great achievment.!
      I know there are good grinders hiere that will say hey i achieved much more,but we all have diferent perspective on what we think is a good achiev.!
      I say way to go pal and keep on rocking !