This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Zero to hundred in 66

• jebozid
      jebozid
      Bronze
      If anyone is interested I put up my personal thoughts and progress starting from $0, playing on Everest Poker. I reached $100 and felt it was cool enough to share. Like a mini Ferguson. Who knows, in time it very well could be a full Ferguson. It's pretty concise, but it clearly shows my progress day by day and how I encountered and dealt with various situations and new information in the vast world of poker. I believe it shows I lessened my tilts, which I believe is the biggest reason people with small bankrolls go broke. I read a lot, but I feel the biggest breakthrough comes in one's mind from experience, not necessarily immense knowledge. Maybe someone will find it interesting, maybe it will inspire someone. Sure, some will say I wasted my time, I could've started with 50 or 100 dollars and now I would be a "millionaire". But I'm still fresh in the world of poker, I LOVE challenges much more than I love money, so there. :p

Feel free to comment here, as I won't be checking the blog very often. Well, maybe when I reach 200$ or maybe 500$ or move up a limit or two. I'll keep doing my poker "journal" for myself, as I found out it is a great tool to vent and reminisce and learn from one's mistakes.

The link is:

http://jebozid.blog.com/

Read from bottom up.

PS I use "nasty" words a lot. I found out it's much cheaper than breaking a keyboard every so often. :P
  • 3 replies
    • Habz39
      Habz39
      Bronze
      ... thats not soo good... i did 50 (pokerstrategy starting bankroll) to 300$ in 3 weeks... and i dont post it everywhere... maybe i should do a blog to and tell people how i am better then you :s_grin:
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Habz39
      ... thats not soo good... i did 50 (pokerstrategy starting bankroll) to 300$ in 3 weeks... and i dont post it everywhere... maybe i should do a blog to and tell people how i am better then you :s_grin:
      Well lets just say the part from 0-10 is the most hard one. Try getting from 0-50 in 3 weeks if your that good. You will see its very difficult to accomplish that.
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I dont agree thats not good ... !!
      The man could be a first timer and reaching from 0 to 100 is great achievment.!
      I know there are good grinders hiere that will say hey i achieved much more,but we all have diferent perspective on what we think is a good achiev.!
      I say way to go pal and keep on rocking !