[NL2-NL10] QQ nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      [quote]Napisane przez Niesiol
      Party Poker $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1290588
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (UTG): $10.00
      CO: $10.36 VPIP 19 PFR 18 ST 31 WTSD 13%(15) AF% flop 67%(15) turn 25%(8) call open on CO 11%(9) hands 167
      BTN: $10.00
      SB: $21.54
      BB: $18.65

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with Q :heart: Q :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.95) 2 :heart: 5 :spade: 4 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, CO raises to $1.80, BB folds, Hero calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.55) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.50, Hero ?????

What do you play and why???
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

As we can see from the opponent WTSD that he ain't going very often to showdowns and mostly I expect him to go with very strong hands. Therefore it's pretty close to Call the flop while it's so dry.

Although then again we can see that he has very high AF on flop and now the question is if he is aggressive as well in multiway pots? While having another opponent to act as well I might even at some spots just basically Bet/Fold it right on flop without any further reads.

Just he has like 11% call open which means that he has mostly only PPs in his range which likely Call preflop. And would he really raise them on flop? I mean if it wasn't a set. I guess those type of opponents rather play them passively, although ones again depends on the reads.

But as played if you called the flop then I'd call the turn as well. He is not that likely going to bluff the river. Against more aggressive maniacs I might even sometimes just Check/Raise the turn. Although against that guy it doesn't make sense since he is going to continue with very strong hands.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      but you don't think he often tells me what strong his hand is turn, becouse if he has bluff this flop or weakmade hand i expect him too check back many turn becouse my hand look strong if i b/c this flop and he looks gay who thinks my range so he often bet for value turn and check if i am ahed. And people usually tell us what thay have turn this is reason i don't like b/f flop, becouse i think i have chance get SD if i b/c and check turn and he sometimes chb.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      but you don't think he often tells me what strong his hand is turn, becouse if he has bluff this flop or weakmade hand i expect him too check back many turn becouse my hand look strong if i b/c this flop and he looks gay who thinks my range so he often bet for value turn and check if i am ahed. And people usually tell us what thay have turn this is reason i don't like b/f flop, becouse i think i have chance get SD if i b/c and check turn and he sometimes chb.
      Then basically just Bet/Fold the flop rather Bet/Call. I expect him still sometimes to continue with bluff there, although it depends as well on the opponents. Some basically just raise the flop and give it up on turn and some do continue.