This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sng pwnage!

• Janust
      Janust
      Bronze
      Hi! started with my 50$ bonus maybe a week ago. Started out with the SSS and my bankroll rised MUCH :D .

I got a bit tired and wanted to try some sngs, and this is my run so far:

Turbo Lisbon 5.5$ - cashout: 9$

Turbo Lisbon 5.5$ - cashout: 21$

Turbo Brussels 11$ - cashout: 42$

This was my run in one day :D

Stake: 60.5$ Winnings: 171$ Profit: 110.5$

Bankroll: 295$
      Titan-points: 673
      Bonus: 10$

Thanks pokerstrategy.com!

Do you guys recommend that I continue to play sngs?
  • 10 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      I like your suicide approach on playing S&G way to early. Dont play Brussels anymore though. Stick to brm from now on. Congratiolations on your succes and keep playing 5+.5 if youre good. I hope you grind through this limit. :D
    • Janust
      Janust
      Bronze
      it is not to early mate i have enough buy ins now
    • MontyMonty
      MontyMonty
      Bronze
      Hmm nice going but i would advise you to stick to the bankroll management. There is no point in gambing with your money, the strategy articles are there to stop you from doing this. if u made $110 from sit and goes and now have $295 you must have started playing $5.5 sit and goes at a bankroll of $185. In my opinion this is too low for a bankroll i would suggest atleast a bankroll of 50 buy ins meaning you would have needed $275. But Hey you've had an upswing at the right time and now u have a sufficient bankroll to play these games so keep playing them if you are as good as the stats suggest.
    • bl1nd
      bl1nd
      Global
      Hear ppl i play 25$ in Pstars and this winning rushes happen also sometimes u get worser downswings than that.. so u gotta have a nice bankroll
    • luxdelux
      luxdelux
      Bronze
      where do you play ?
    • Janust
      Janust
      Bronze
      titan
    • mishh06
      mishh06
      Bronze
      Congratulations. Completely the opposite for me, for the last 3-4 days ive been playing well (i know im a winning player) and losing everything. Everytime i have KQ vs KJ, i lose. Everytime im all in with KK/QQ/AA preflop, i lose to underpairs like 88 or TT. I am nearly going broke because this downswing is so sosososo sick. Sorry, wanted to vent but not make my own thread. Down from $215 to $38.
    • Janust
      Janust
      Bronze
      stick in there mate
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      ... My bankroll has just broken $400 and I am just moving to $5 SnG's having built the lot pretty much playing $2 SnG's.... I want to have atleast 80 BI's when I play SnG as I'm well aware of my inability to play well when I don't get the cards at the mo...

Well done though doood!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      whoa mish, not move down a limit or 3?