[NL2-NL10] Pasive chek on Turn

• Tuvoc
      Hey guys .. !!
      Now if ur wondering what am i dong hiere with 2$ on table its cuz im tiltin a bit and im trying to save my money to the max .. ! :D

I was wondering did i play the turn card passivley cuz i was represating a flush draw .. !!

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($0.72)
      BB ($2.98)
      UTG ($4.13)
      UTG+1 ($1.07)
      MP1 ($5.46)
      MP2 ($0.79)
      Hero (CO) ($2.02)
      Button ($4.90)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, K
      4 folds, Hero bets $0.06, 1 fold, SB calls $0.05, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.14) 3, A, 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.06, Hero raises $0.18, SB calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.50) 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.50) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.02, Hero raises $0.56, SB calls $0.46 (All-In)

Total pot: $1.46

He won showing me his A heart !!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Tuvoc,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Nah, Checking back the turn is likely the best and hope to hit the flush on river. Don't think he is going to fold any hand which he called on flop. Otherwise the river is kinda close, do you expect him to Call there with a lot worse like J or T or Q? If you do then shoving shouldn't be that big mistake while he is short-stack and his line doesn't really make sense. Why is he min-donking when he could easily extract more value by betting himself. But as you see he doesn't really think. :D But definitely take a note on him that he did such an action as induced you to bluff-shove or whatsoever.

Best regards.